Storeplan supplied, delivered & installed a LS600 Longspan Supported Mezzanine Floor to achieve 154m² of new floor. This allowed the client to store tyres on the shelving underneath, as well as use the floor above for storage of larger, bulky items. The project also included Supply, Delivery & Installation of Schaefer I600 Pallet Racking for storing larger tyres for trucks and tractors etc.
- Mezzanine Floor rated at 500kg/square metre (SWL Sign included)
- The mezzanine included an ‘up and over’ pallet gate to allow safe and easy access to the floor area and a prefabricated ball-tube handrail system.
- Flooring supplied was 22mm tongue flooring with a 96mm top hat.
- LS600 Longspan system has 3 levels of beams per bay for tyre storage: 1800mm bays used for maximum strength and rigidity. A selection of 600mm and 800mm deep bays underneath the floor to accommodate standard passenger tyres and 4wd/small truck tyres.
- I600 selective pallet racking for storage of palletised items & larger tyres – 4800H x 2600W x 838D. 2 single bays & 2 double sided bays with 4 beam levels in each.