Sterimesh® Compactus Units
Sterimesh® Mobile Shelving Systems or Compactus Units are available in both Chrome & Steritouch® protected finish. They allow maximum use if the existing area & are customised to suit your products & storage requirements. They can be made up of any of the static bay sizes; along with the addition of heavy duty castors; aluminium overhead tracking system & directional handles to ensure streamlined movement of each mobile bay.
NOW AVAILABLE IN TANDEM UNITS!
• Increase storage space by up to 40%
• Customisable to suit your requirements
• Neat and efficient look
• Easy to keep clean and dust free
HD Basket System
The Hammerlit® 40/60 High Density Storage System is a German made product & offers a wide variety of possibilities for fitting out offices, storage areas & supply rooms in health centres & retirement homes. The interior of the cabinets can be customized to suit workflows & the products to be stored. It is ideal for the following environments where storage & organisation of small medical items such as; pharmacy bottles, anaesthetics & small consumables is required:
- Aged care facilities
- Day surgery
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Anaesthetics store rooms
- Medicine store rooms
- Suture trolleys or carts
- Pharmacy rooms within hospitals
- Clean Utility/Drug Stores
- Administration areas
The entire Hammerlit® 40/60 System is based around the uniquely designed side panels and ABS plastic baskets & trays. The units are designed in either E (600mm wide) or U (400mm wide) configurations. Baskets can be 50mm, 100mm or 200mm in height, & can have closed or open sides. Each tray comes with a stop clip to eliminate risk of tray falling out of the cupboard. Each tray is set up with divider slots at 30mm increments to create a large range of compartment possibilities.
Hammerlit 40/60 Side Panels come in 543W x 644H (for 400W trays) or 359W x 644H (for 600W trays).
To view more technical specifications on this system, please visit Hammerlit Website
Sterimesh® Chrome Wire Shelving
Sterimesh®Wire Shelving is ideally suited to most areas within a hospital including: Store rooms, CSSD, Operating Theatres, Sterile storage area, Emergency department, Laboratories and research units, Wards and recovery units, Outpatient clinics, Anaesthetics & ICU.
It is available in both mobile and static units and features a large range of accessories. The wire shelves are fully adjustable making it the perfect choice when storing irregular shaped items. Sterimesh® Shelving creates a clean and sterile environment and saves time and effort normally spent on cleaning other systems using steel, timber or plastic shelves. This system offers simple to build and stylish storage solutions.
Advantages of Sterimesh® Wire Shelving:
- Available in both static & mobile bays
- Large range of accessories available to customise the system
- Can be configured as a compactus unit for greater space saving
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Capable of holding up to 150kg per shelf level UDL.
- Mobile bays are limited to 400kg per bay (100kg per castor).
Standard Heights (Static Bays)
914mm, 1219mm, 1524mm
**Mobile Bays are 130mm higher.
Medidrawer Pharmacy Shelving
The M25 Medidrawer system is a pull-out drawer used as a stocking device for drugs. With flexible dividers, the Medidrawer is a space saving necessity in pharmacies and within clean utility rooms in hospitals. The pull-out design simplifies the task of stock rotation ensuring older stock is used first (FIFO). Each drawer can be mounted at any height, and can be removed or adjusted at any time. The system is 100% metal – built to last.
- Available in 610mm & 1000mm Wide units
- 300mm or 400mm Deep (other depths available on request)
- Load rated to 15kg (33pounds)
- Lock in & lock out feature
- Can be horizontal or inclined at 15`
- Vertical dividers can be placed anywhere at 48mm increments
- Horizontal dividers can be placed anywhere at 10mm increments
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm