Sterimesh™ Wire Baskets
Sterimesh™ Wire Baskets are manufactured with high quality wire, which ensures a quality and durable system. Dust and lint falls through the wire to keep products clean and dust free, reducing the need for constant cleaning.
With a new design featuring smaller holes in the base, a U-shaped louvre attachment, and a unique soft edge makes the Sterimesh™ Wire Basket ideal for any medical facility. They remove any harsh edges, therefore, won’t damage equipment, sterile stock or tubing placed in the baskets and reduces potential hazards to employees.
Available Finishes: Chrome
- Wall Storage – use on louvre panels attached to the wall to create a high density storage system
- Shelf Storage – use on Sterimesh™ Wire Shelving to separate product lines.
Medical Administration Storage
Storage Cupboard Standard Features
These cupboards have been designed to function in diverse environments to carry anything from stationery to light machinery parts and tools. They can be configured as shelving units, multi-media storage units or as a combination & have a shelf load capacity of 110kg (UDL) ensure a strong and stable storage unit.
- Internal carcass assembly
- 3-point key activated locking system
- Alloy finger grip handles
- Internally fixed hinges
- Integrated structural door frame assembly
- Welded internal door stiffeners
- 25mm vertical shelf adjustment
- Wide range of filing accessories
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
Half Height Storage Cupboard: 1030mm H x 910mm W x 450mm D with 2 adjustable shelves
Full Height Storage Cupboard: 1800mm H x 910mm W x 450mm D with 4 adjustable shelves
Filing Cabinets Standard Features
These Anti-tilt filing cabinets have been engineered to provide a reliable and practical adminstration storage solution. The new ball bearing runner system has been designed for quiet, smooth drawer operation. Runners extend fully to provide unhindered access to the high-sided zincseal drawer, and the high tolerance design prevents jamming. The ball bearing runner system has been load tested to 50,000 drawer cycles with a 30kg load, to ensure durability and now features a standard drawer lock-out mechanism for safety.
- Fully welded top
- Internally assembled carcass construction
- Slimline carcass design
- Zinc base plate
- Compact lock
- Full width extruded aluminium handle
- Welded internal cabinet frame
- Full height zinc seal file drawer body
- Ball bearing runner system
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts, right through to heavy and bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Particleboard shelves (most popular)
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for to prevent theft or for high security items
- Mesh or steel shelves
- Tool rack storage
- Use Stack n Nest Crates to create a secure storage system – can even have it colour coded!
1800mm 400, 600, 800mm 2400mm 400, 600, 800mm 3000mm 400, 600, 800mm
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.
Sterimesh™ Wire Shelving Accessories
Code: Description: Dimensions: SD2245 Small Shelf Divider 220mm H x 450mm L SD2261 Large Shelf Divider 220mm H x 610mm L SL1391 Small Shelf Back Ledge 130mm H x 910mm L SL1312 Medium Shelf Back Ledge 130mm H x 1215mm L SL1315 Large Shelf Back Ledge 130mm H x 1518mm L SL1318 X-Large Shelf Back Ledge 130mm H x 1822mm L SS1345 Small Shelf Side Ledge 130mm H x 450mm L SS1361 Large Shelf Side Ledge 130mm H x 610mm L
Code: Description: DH45 Directional Handle – 457mm DH61 Directional Handle – 610mm HDS105 Hanging Data Strip – Small (26mm x 105mm) HDS914 Hanging Data Strip – Medium (26mm x 914mm) HDS1215 Hanging Data Strip – Large (26mm x 1215mm) WSCB H/Duty Braking Castor WSCS H/Duty Swivel Castor WSC4 Castor Set – 2 braking, 2 swivel
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm