Whiteboards & Noticeboards
Storeplan provides a range of high qualty Whiteboards & Noticeboards to the medical industry. Few popular sizes include:
|900H x 1200W
900H x 900W
400H x 1200W
1200H x 1800W
600H x 900W
|600H x 1800W
600H x 1200W
600H x 1500W
900H x 1200W
1200H x 1200W
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm
Sterimesh™ Wire Compactus Units
Sterimesh™ Mobile Shelving Systems or Compactus Units allow maximum use if the existing area & are customised to suit your products & storage requirements. They can made up of any of the static bay sizes; along with the addition of ball-bearing heavy duty castors; aluminium overhead tracking system & directional handles to ensure streamlined movement of each mobile bay.
• Increase storage space by up to 40%
• Customisable to suit your requirements
• Neat and efficient look
• Easy to keep clean and dust free
Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts, right through to heavy and bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Particleboard shelves (most popular)
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for to prevent theft or for high security items
- Mesh or steel shelves
- Tool rack storage
- Use Stack n Nest Crates to create a secure storage system – can even have it colour coded!
1800mm 400, 600, 800mm 2400mm 400, 600, 800mm 3000mm 400, 600, 800mm
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.
Sterimesh™ Wire Baskets
Sterimesh™ Wire Baskets are manufactured with high quality wire, which ensures a quality and durable system. Dust and lint falls through the wire to keep products clean and dust free, reducing the need for constant cleaning.
With a new design featuring smaller holes in the base, a U-shaped louvre attachment, and a unique soft edge makes the Sterimesh™ Wire Basket ideal for any medical facility. They remove any harsh edges, therefore, won’t damage equipment, sterile stock or tubing placed in the baskets and reduces potential hazards to employees.
Available Finishes: Chrome
- Wall Storage – use on louvre panels attached to the wall to create a high density storage system
- Shelf Storage – use on Sterimesh™ Wire Shelving to separate product lines.
Wire Basket – Small 133 x 240 x 120mm Wire Basket – Medium 200 x 275 x 160mm Wire Basket – Large 410 x 275 x 165mm Wire Basket – X-Large 410 x 440 x 210mm Divider to Suit X-Large 435 x 200mm