Whiteboards & Noticeboards
Storeplan provides a range of high qualty Whiteboards & Noticeboards to the medical industry. Few popular sizes include:
|900H x 1200W
900H x 900W
400H x 1200W
1200H x 1800W
600H x 900W
|600H x 1800W
600H x 1200W
600H x 1500W
900H x 1200W
1200H x 1200W
Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts, right through to heavy and bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Particleboard shelves (most popular)
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for to prevent theft or for high security items
- Mesh or steel shelves
- Tool rack storage
- Use Stack n Nest Crates to create a secure storage system – can even have it colour coded!
1800mm 400, 600, 800mm 2400mm 400, 600, 800mm 3000mm 400, 600, 800mm
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.
Sterimesh™ Wire Compactus Units
Sterimesh™ Mobile Shelving Systems or Compactus Units allow maximum use if the existing area & are customised to suit your products & storage requirements. They can made up of any of the static bay sizes; along with the addition of ball-bearing heavy duty castors; aluminium overhead tracking system & directional handles to ensure streamlined movement of each mobile bay.
• Increase storage space by up to 40%
• Customisable to suit your requirements
• Neat and efficient look
• Easy to keep clean and dust free
RUT Steel Shelving
RUT Steel Shelving is a well-priced, quality storage solution suitable for many different applications. Most commonly used in Medical Equipment Stores, RUT is simply a must when it comes to organisation and efficiency.
RUT Steel Shelving is roll-formed from premium pre-painted steel, to ensure durability and engineering integrity for medical storage applications, with a large range of colours to choose from, including the standards, Wild Oats and Silver Grey.
RUT Steel Shelving is able to be configured in such a way that your exact storage requirements are met or exceeded. Standard shelves are capable of carrying up to 100kg each and are fully adjustable allowing you to store a variety of different shapes and sizes.
Along with the comprehensive range of accessories, RUT Steel Shelving is customisable to suit almost any configuration.
Its design flexibility makes it ideal for integration into diverse environments ranging from industrial warehouses and storerooms, through to libraries, museums, retail outlets, hospitals and offices. RUT Steel Shelving is the most common shelving system used in our Mobile Storage (Compactus) Units. RUT shelving’s bolted construction forms a strong, stable storage unit, that can be easily extended, re-configured or relocated as storage needs change over time.
Accessories available for RUT steel shelving:
- Lockable Doors for added security
- Cross bracing enhances visibility & air circulation
- Shelf dividers & file racks
- Heavy duty shelves capable of carrying up to 200kg each
- Pull out reference shelf
- Pull out drawers
1875mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm
Medical Administration Storage
Storage Cupboard Standard Features
These cupboards have been designed to function in diverse environments to carry anything from stationery to light machinery parts and tools. They can be configured as shelving units, multi-media storage units or as a combination & have a shelf load capacity of 110kg (UDL) ensure a strong and stable storage unit.
- Internal carcass assembly
- 3-point key activated locking system
- Alloy finger grip handles
- Internally fixed hinges
- Integrated structural door frame assembly
- Welded internal door stiffeners
- 25mm vertical shelf adjustment
- Wide range of filing accessories
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
Half Height Storage Cupboard: 1030mm H x 910mm W x 450mm D with 2 adjustable shelves
Full Height Storage Cupboard: 1800mm H x 910mm W x 450mm D with 4 adjustable shelves
Filing Cabinets Standard Features
These Anti-tilt filing cabinets have been engineered to provide a reliable and practical adminstration storage solution. The new ball bearing runner system has been designed for quiet, smooth drawer operation. Runners extend fully to provide unhindered access to the high-sided zincseal drawer, and the high tolerance design prevents jamming. The ball bearing runner system has been load tested to 50,000 drawer cycles with a 30kg load, to ensure durability and now features a standard drawer lock-out mechanism for safety.
- Fully welded top
- Internally assembled carcass construction
- Slimline carcass design
- Zinc base plate
- Compact lock
- Full width extruded aluminium handle
- Welded internal cabinet frame
- Full height zinc seal file drawer body
- Ball bearing runner system
- 5 year manufacturers warranty