Sterimesh® Wall Panel
Sterimesh® Wall Panel is constructed of high quality wire and is available in both the standard chrome finish and Steritouch™ Antimicrobial Powdercoat.
The ‘open’ design removes the risk of dust collection and provides a sterile wall hung storage solution.
No sharp ends on the wires gives a smooth finish eliminating the risk of damaging or puncturing products, cuts and scratches. Available in 1 size only – 460W x 480H to fit into any space.
For use with Sterimesh® Wire Baskets.
Sterimesh® Chrome Wire Shelving
Sterimesh®Wire Shelving is ideally suited to most areas within a hospital including: Store rooms, CSSD, Operating Theatres, Sterile storage area, Emergency department, Laboratories and research units, Wards and recovery units, Outpatient clinics, Anaesthetics & ICU.
It is available in both mobile and static units and features a large range of accessories. The wire shelves are fully adjustable making it the perfect choice when storing irregular shaped items. Sterimesh® Shelving creates a clean and sterile environment and saves time and effort normally spent on cleaning other systems using steel, timber or plastic shelves. This system offers simple to build and stylish storage solutions.
Advantages of Sterimesh® Wire Shelving:
- Available in both static & mobile bays
- Large range of accessories available to customise the system
- Can be configured as a compactus unit for greater space saving
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Capable of holding up to 150kg per shelf level UDL.
- Mobile bays are limited to 400kg per bay (100kg per castor).
Standard Heights (Static Bays)
914mm, 1219mm, 1524mm
**Mobile Bays are 130mm higher.
Sterimesh® Wire Baskets
Sterimesh® Wire Baskets are manufactured with high quality wire, which ensures a quality and durable system. Dust and lint falls through the wire to keep products clean and dust free, reducing the need for constant cleaning.
With a new design featuring smaller holes in the base, a U-shaped louvre attachment, and a unique soft edge makes the Sterimesh® Wire Basket ideal for any medical facility. They remove any harsh edges, therefore, won’t damage equipment, sterile stock or tubing placed in the baskets and reduces potential hazards to employees.
Available Finishes: Chrome
- Wall Storage – use on louvre panels attached to the wall to create a high density storage system
- Shelf Storage – use on Sterimesh™ Wire Shelving to separate product lines.
Wire Basket – Small 133 x 240 x 120mm Wire Basket – Medium 200 x 275 x 160mm Wire Basket – Large 410 x 275 x 165mm Wire Basket – X-Large 410 x 440 x 210mm Divider to Suit X-Large 435 x 200mm
Sterimesh® Compactus Units
Sterimesh® Mobile Shelving Systems or Compactus Units are available in both Chrome & Steritouch® protected finish. They allow maximum use if the existing area & are customised to suit your products & storage requirements. They can be made up of any of the static bay sizes; along with the addition of heavy duty castors; aluminium overhead tracking system & directional handles to ensure streamlined movement of each mobile bay.
NOW AVAILABLE IN TANDEM UNITS!
• Increase storage space by up to 40%
• Customisable to suit your requirements
• Neat and efficient look
• Easy to keep clean and dust free
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm