There are many different brands of pallet racking on the market today but not all of them comply with AS4084-2012. Before you purchase your pallet racking make sure it complies with all relevant Australian Standards. Storeplan has a dedicated team of rack safety inspectors committed to keeping you and your staff safe…And…our team leader has had years of experience in safety auditing, reporting and repairing so we have you covered!
Not sure if your racking meets the standards? Call us today to book an inspection! 1300 551 281.
Double Deep Racking
A derivative to the Selective pallet racking, the Double Deep system requires the use of a specialist reach truck or an attachment fitted to the reach truck. Whilst achieving increases in capacity of up to 30% above the former, only 50% of the pallets are immediately accessible. This system however, provides an excellent method of increasing warehouse capacity or when alternative systems are not possible.
- Achieving increases in capacity of up to 30% more than Selective pallet racking.
- Lower cost alternative against Drive-In Racking, while increasing capacity by up to 30%.
- Does not require high numbers of homogenous pallet types like Drive-In.
Accessories & Rack Protection
In warehouses, pallet racking damage is a major Workplace Health & Safety Issue. Storeplan has a large variety of options available to keep your racking from being damaged, which keeps your staff & equipment safe.
MCG400 Column Guards:
- Designed for Schaefer brand racking but can fit some other brands
- Manufactured from 6mm thick plate steel
- 4 dynabolt holes for maximum strength
Heavy Duty Rack End Protectors (REP’s):
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 6mm thick steel
- Powder Coated Orange to match beams
- Available in Single Entry (1200W) & Double Entry (2400W)
Angle Upright Protectors:
- 700mm high,
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 4mm thick steel
Spring Type Upright Protectors:
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems
- Dynabolted into the ground & attached to upright with ‘U-Clip’
- Barrier type system for the end of racking run
- Protects racking, personnel & equipment
- Standard & custom sizes available.
Suits all standard racking types, sizes and configurations. Ideal for all storage including coolrooms and freezers. Does not allow dirt/ dust build-up, won’t twist or sag, increase lighting and access. Durable & maintenance free.
Timber Shelves (MDF/Particleboard/Formply):
Ideal for smaller parts or goods storage, nonpalletised items or order picking applications and storage & organisation of stock. Strong and low maintenance.
Creates a safe enclosure for small parts and loose items. Also prevents products rolling off and getting damaged.
Cable Reel Holders:
Custom manufactured in-house at Storeplan to suit cables of all different sizes & weights. A safe and efficient way to store & easily access your cables.
SWL (Safe Working Load) Signs:
Customised, high quality alucabond signs which are screen printed for a clear, quality finish. Designed to be screwed to the ends of racking upright frames to effectively display rack load capacities.
The Cable Racking system is perfect for storing/dispensing a range of different size cables, chains, ropes & other products on drums or reels. The actual customized product consists of a spindle (normally HD Gal pipe 50NB) and a welded steel bracket set (L & R). The brackets are bolted into the upright posts for maximum strength and rigidity.
This system is manufactured in house at Storeplan. It is normally integrated into our Schaefer I600 pallet racking system, however it can be made to suit any brand of racking.
Conduit Racking is normally constructed from selective pallet racking that has been configured to form vertical bays within the rack.
This vertical design is a protective storage system for conduit, piping, wood, automotive products & other long length items.
The system also protects stock from damage due to compression as the goods are stored vertically.
Conduit Racking Advantages:
- Available both as an open sided rack or a complete unit for heavy goods
- Reduced stock waste from horizontal compression
- Clear visual stock control
- Increased productivity through easy product access
- Ideal for limited floor space and narrow aisles