There are many different brands of pallet racking on the market today but not all of them comply with AS4084-2012. Before you purchase your pallet racking make sure it complies with all relevant Australian Standards. Storeplan has a dedicated team of rack safety inspectors committed to keeping you and your staff safe…And…our team leader has had years of experience in safety auditing, reporting and repairing so we have you covered!
Not sure if your racking meets the standards? Call us today to book an inspection! 1300 551 281.
Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking, more commonly known as Adjustable Pallet Racking, is the most popular and economical form of industrial pallet racking on the market. Warehouses and other storage facilities with restrictive space benefit most from Selective Pallet Racking. They provide 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable vertical space.
Storeplan has its client’s best interests at all times. As one of Australia’s leading selective pallet racking suppliers, we have the resources and expertise to provide our clients with the most cost-effective and practicable solutions.
In our decades of service, we’ve provided numerous industries across Australia with bespoke industrial pallet racking systems. If you have specific requirements, our team of experts will review the range of storage systems available. Suitable storage racking from our large range can be designed, sourced and customised to meet any pallet size or weight to provide the best racking system solution.
Selective Pallet Racking is most suitable for warehouse and workshop racking, garage and/or farm shed storage, in processing and manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products and much more. Our Selective Pallet Racking storage system is versatile and can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks and most handling equipment for warehouse goods.
If you have a small warehouse, large storage facility, medium sized workshop or a farm storage shed, the Selective Pallet Racking is your partner in efficient and safe storage. Feel free to send your enquiries to the Storeplan team. We are more than willing to help you figure out which warehouse pallet racking system is suitable for your working conditions. If you have enquiries regarding quotes and site measure-ups, feel free to contact us today.
We Supply, Deliver & Install pallet racking projects all over Australia including: Rockhampton QLD, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Dubbo, Wagga Wagga, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Brisbane, Mt Isa.
Our warehouse pallet racking systems are available in the following measurements:
Standard Frame Heights (mm): 2450, 3050, 3650, 4250, 4850, 6050, 7250
Standard Beam Lengths (mm): 1381, 2600, 2752, 3000, 3900
Accessories & Rack Protection
In warehouses, pallet racking damage is a major Workplace Health & Safety Issue. Storeplan has a large variety of options available to keep your racking from being damaged, which keeps your staff & equipment safe.
MCG400 Column Guards:
- Designed for Schaefer brand racking but can fit some other brands
- Manufactured from 6mm thick plate steel
- 4 dynabolt holes for maximum strength
Heavy Duty Rack End Protectors (REP’s):
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 6mm thick steel
- Powder Coated Orange to match beams
- Available in Single Entry (1200W) & Double Entry (2400W)
Angle Upright Protectors:
- 700mm high,
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 4mm thick steel
Spring Type Upright Protectors:
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems
- Dynabolted into the ground & attached to upright with ‘U-Clip’
- Barrier type system for the end of racking run
- Protects racking, personnel & equipment
- Standard & custom sizes available.
Suits all standard racking types, sizes and configurations. Ideal for all storage including coolrooms and freezers. Does not allow dirt/ dust build-up, won’t twist or sag, increase lighting and access. Durable & maintenance free.
Timber Shelves (MDF/Particleboard/Formply):
Ideal for smaller parts or goods storage, nonpalletised items or order picking applications and storage & organisation of stock. Strong and low maintenance.
Creates a safe enclosure for small parts and loose items. Also prevents products rolling off and getting damaged.
Cable Reel Holders:
Custom manufactured in-house at Storeplan to suit cables of all different sizes & weights. A safe and efficient way to store & easily access your cables.
SWL (Safe Working Load) Signs:
Customised, high quality alucabond signs which are screen printed for a clear, quality finish. Designed to be screwed to the ends of racking upright frames to effectively display rack load capacities.
Push Back Racking
Push Back is used as an alternative to Drive-In systems where there are insufficient homogenous pallets for a Drive-In system to operate successfully. It can offer high-density storage with different pallet types being stocked at each level, but operates on First-In Last-Out (FILO) principles. Push Back Racking is used with a cart system up to 5 pallets deep and used with various pallet sizes. Carts are colour coded to aid stock control and identify empty locations.
Push Back Racking Advantages:
- High density storage with different pallet types
- Operates on First-In Last-Out (FILO) principles
- More picking faces as each lane can be used to store different commodities
Cantilever racking is specifically designed for the storage of extra-long, bulky or irregular shaped items. It is the perfect storage solution for storing items such as timber lengths, steel lengths, extrusion, pipes, sheet metal, board packs and much, much more.
Advantages of Cantilever Racking:
- All cantilever uprights can be used as single-sided or double-sided designs.
- Easily customised to your requirements: rows of uprights can be any length required. The cantilever arms can be modified flexibly for stored goods with different heights and loading requirements.
- Subsequent adjustments and adaptations can be made without tools.
- Available in light duty or heavy duty (up to 1500kg per arm).
- Fully certified to international standards (ISO9001).
- Available in a powdercoat (for indoor use) or hot dipped galvanised (for outdoor use) finish.
If you need to store special materials or need to meet specific ambient conditions, our expert consultants will be happy to design customised systems for you.