R3000 Storage Shelving
Schaefer R3000 Shelving is a unique, multi-functional, heavy duty storage system designed and manufactured with quality & functionality in mind. The extreme versatility of this system makes it suitable for virtually any storage or warehouse application.
- Super Strong – up to 400kg UDL per shelf level
- Modular System for easy adaptation
- Easily extendable, vertically & horizontally
- Can be used as a Mezzanine Floor/Raised Storage Platform
- Pallet Gates
- Goods Schute
- Lighting Systems for under flooring
- Parts trays & tubs
- Shelf labelling systems
- Shelf dividers
- Pull out drawers/shelves
Using Standard quality components such as the ready-made frames & beams of our LS600 Longspan Shelving System we have created a medium duty workbench that is not only extremely cost effective, but also very sturdy with load capacities of up to 500kg UDL with our 25mm MDF workbench tops. These Standard Worbenches are available in both mobile & static units & have a wide range of accessories to complement them. All benches come standard with an adjustable base shelf level.
– 1500L x 900D x 900H
– 2000L x 900D x 900H
– 2600L x 900D x 900H
*Custom sizing available – please call 1300 551 281 to discuss your needs.
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm
Super 123 Shelving
Super 1/2/3 Steel Shelving is an aesthetically pleasing, highly versatile, bolt-free storage system, designed and manufactured in Italy. As a strong, effective and well-priced parts storage system, Super 1/2/3 Shelving has to be rated as one of the best!
The use of galvanised steel ensures the durability of the product. The structural components are produced from 3.1 certified high tensile structural steels in accordance with the EN10204 Australian standards. In standard configuration it is particularly suited to archive storage and domestic use; enhanced by a large variety of accessories it adapts itself to so many applications such as; spare parts storage and tyre storage for the automotive industry, garment storage for the fashion industry and small parts storage for goods ranging from plumbing & electrical items to mining & industrial parts & equipment.
The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
Super 1/2/3 Shelving Advantages:
- Load capacity of up to 200kg per level
- Available in compactus unit configuration
- Easy to assemble package – bolt free system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
Super 1/2/3 Shelving Common Accessories/Customisations:
- Particleboard/Metal/ABS Plastic shelves
- Modular Containers with dividers for parts storage
- Oval tubes for garment hanging
- Heavy Duty drawers for smaller parts
- Shelf dividers & ledges
- Can be used with Slatwall for display purposes.
Upright Frame Sizes:
1972mm 400, 500, 600, 800mm 2500mm 400, 500, 600, 800mm
Beam Sizes: Super 1/2/3 beams are available in 900, 1080, 1200, & 1500mm widths.
Flammable Liquids Cabinets (Class 3)
Our Australian-made range of Flammable Liquid storage options allows you to safety store dangerous substances in a compliant way. Our entire range is fully compliant with Australian Standards to store flammable liquids, choose from outdoor relocatable stores to internal safety cabinets for everyday safe storage.
- Stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength & reliability..
- Strong, fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills
- Powder coat finish for high durability & performance
- Built in flash arrestors & vent openings
- Distinct safety signs & directions
- Manufactured in Australia.
Sizes available = 30L; 60L; 100L; 160L; 250L (also available in Heavy Duty)