R3000 Storage Shelving
Schaefer R3000 Shelving is a unique, multi-functional, heavy duty storage system designed and manufactured with quality & functionality in mind. The extreme versatility of this system makes it suitable for virtually any storage or warehouse application.
- Super Strong – up to 400kg UDL per shelf level
- Modular System for easy adaptation
- Easily extendable, vertically & horizontally
- Can be used as a Mezzanine Floor/Raised Storage Platform
- Pallet Gates
- Goods Schute
- Lighting Systems for under flooring
- Parts trays & tubs
- Shelf labelling systems
- Shelf dividers
- Pull out drawers/shelves
Storeplans range of Steel Storage Cabinets will suit almost any application. From basic PPE gear to gardening tools in your home shed, stationery items to valuable items, this is the solution for you. With a load capacity of up to 80kg/shelf UDL, these sturdy cabinets will not fail you.
- 3-Point Locking System
- ½ height (950mm H) cabinets include 1 shelf
- ¾ height (1350mm H) cabinets include 2 shelves
- full height (1800mm H) cabinets include 4 shelves
*Extra Shelves available on request
Super 123 Shelving
Super 1/2/3 Steel Shelving is an aesthetically pleasing, highly versatile, bolt-free storage system, designed and manufactured in Italy. As a strong, effective and well-priced parts storage system, Super 1/2/3 Shelving has to be rated as one of the best!
The use of galvanised steel ensures the durability of the product. The structural components are produced from 3.1 certified high tensile structural steels in accordance with the EN10204 Australian standards. In standard configuration it is particularly suited to archive storage and domestic use; enhanced by a large variety of accessories it adapts itself to so many applications such as; spare parts storage and tyre storage for the automotive industry, garment storage for the fashion industry and small parts storage for goods ranging from plumbing & electrical items to mining & industrial parts & equipment.
The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
Super 1/2/3 Shelving Advantages:
- Load capacity of up to 200kg per level
- Available in compactus unit configuration
- Easy to assemble package – bolt free system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
Super 1/2/3 Shelving Common Accessories/Customisations:
- Particleboard/Metal/ABS Plastic shelves
- Modular Containers with dividers for parts storage
- Oval tubes for garment hanging
- Heavy Duty drawers for smaller parts
- Shelf dividers & ledges
- Can be used with Slatwall for display purposes.
Upright Frame Sizes:
1972mm 400, 500, 600, 800mm 2500mm 400, 500, 600, 800mm
Beam Sizes: Super 1/2/3 beams are available in 900, 1080, 1200, & 1500mm widths.
Pallet Racking Supported Mezzanine
Storeplan’s Raised Storage Platforms / Mezzanine Floor on pallet racking creates additional space using standard racking components designed and engineered for absolute safety and maximum use of space. With our clients’ best interests at heart, we ensure that our structures not only meet all building codes but also meet your exacting requirements.
Our racking supported mezzanine floor / raised storage platform can be utilised to include shelving underneath. You can also ask for a configuration where freestanding shelving is installed between the upright frames. A rack based floor can be easily added to or reconfigured, giving you the flexibility to increase your storage or floor space as your business’ needs change.
Aside from storage, you can use the new area as office space, locker rooms, distribution centres and more.
Why use Storeplan’s Pallet Racking Supported Mezzanine?
Storeplan’s Mezzanine Floor / Raised Storage Platform on pallet racking is the solution for numerous workshops, warehouses, stores and more. If this system suits your operations, your business can expect to benefit from the following advantages:
• Increased storage space (utilise air space)
• Increased productivity
• Designed for strength & durability
• Custom designed to suit your exact requirements
• Long-term asset – can be relocated at any time
To provide you with the best possible solutions, we take time to understand your business, your current system and what you want to achieve. Our project managers will ensure that the implementation of your storage system is done properly, and complete the project quickly and successfully.
For expert storage solutions and personalised customer care, contact Storeplan today.
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm