- New South Wales | NSW
- Queensland | QLD
- Victoria | VIC
Storeplan’s Standard Pallet Truck is built tough for loads up to 2500kg and has exceptional manoeuvreability. With an improved design, these provide maximum operator comfort & prevent physical exertion.
Fork Height: 85mm – 190mm
Fork Length: 1150mm
Fork Width: 680mm overall
OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Galvanised pallet trucks for high outdoor use
- Narrow pallet trucks for non-standard sized pallets
- Battery electric pallet trucks for fast-pace environments
- Pallet trucks equipped with weighing scales to accurately measure weight up to 2000kg.
Storeplan Platform Trolleys are manufactured to high quality standards and are designed for industrial use. With many different models available…we have just the solution for you. Three of our most popular are listed below:
- 200kg Folding Platform Trolley – 725 x 465 x 830mm H
- 300kg Folding Platform Trolley – 910 x 615 x 910mm H
- 500kg Aluminium Platform Trolley – 1220 x 610 x 910mm H
Order Picking Trolleys
Order picking trolleys are designed for use with our 32L (AP7), 52L (AP10) and 68L (AP15) stack ‘n’ nest crates. Made from sturdy powdercoated steel & heavy duty castors (2 brake, 2 swivel) these are the perfect addition to your warehouse! With many variations available, Storeplan has the perfect Order Picking Trolley for you.
- Single Tub Trolley (without clipboard): 710mm L x 460mm W x 970mm H (inc castors)
- Single Tub Trolley (with clipboard): 980mm L x 460mm W x 1285mm H (inc castors)
- Double Tub Trolley (without clipboard): 890mm L x 650mm W x 860mm H (inc castors)
- Double Tub Trolley (with clipboard): 1180mm L x 650mm W x 1150mm H (inc castors)
- Clipboard attachment
- flat steel shelf on either top or bottom
- mesh shelf on either top or bottom
- Stack ‘N’ Nest Crates in a variety of colours & sizes
High Density Storage Cabinets
Storeplan is an authorised distributor for BAC Systems – a well-known & high quality Australian manufacturer of high density drawer systems & industrial cabinets. With a large variety of sizes & styles available, you’re more than likely to find one to suit your requirements. Check out the BAC website at www.bacsystems.com.au for further details and specifications.
Contact us for a quote here or call us on 1300 551 281 to discuss your workshop needs with our friendly staff.
Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is the most popular and economical form of industrial pallet racking on the market. Warehouses and other storage facilities with restrictive space benefit most from Selective Pallet Racking. It provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable vertical space.
As one of Australia’s leading selective pallet racking suppliers, Storeplan has the resources and expertise to provide clients with the most cost-effective and practicable solutions. We offer supply, delivery & installation services Australia wide.
Designing a storage solution for your specific requirements is no problem for our team of experts. The selective racking range can be customised to meet any pallet size or weight to provide you with the best possible racking system. Also, we can supply Dexion racking if need be.
1850mm 838mm 2450mm 3050mm 3650mm 4250mm 4850mm 5450mm 6050mm 7550mm
Standard Beam Sizes
1381mm x U80mm 2000kg/pallet space or level 2600mm x U80mm 625kg/pallet space or 1250/level 2600mm x Tube 90mm 1000kg/pallet space or 2000kg/level 2600mm x Tube 98mm 1200kg/pallet space or 2400kg/level 2600mm x Tube 125mm 1500kg/pallet space or 3000kg/level 2752mm x U80mm 600kg/pallet space or 1200kg/level 2752mm x Tube 90mm 1000kg/pallet space or 2000kg/level 2752mm x Tube 98mm 1200kg/pallet space or 2400kg/level 2752mm x B105mm 1500kg/pallet space or 3000kg/level 3000mm x B105mm 2800kg/level UDL 3300mm x B105mm 2400kg/level UDL 3600mm x B105mm 2000kg/level UDL 3900mm x B105mm 3200kg/level UDL
Selective Pallet Racking is most suitable for warehouse and workshop racking, garage and/or farm shed storage, in processing and manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products and much more. Our Selective Pallet Racking storage system is versatile and can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks and most handling equipment for warehouse goods.
Additionally, we offer pallet racking inspections across NSW, VIC and QLD