Storeplan’s Standard Pallet Truck is built tough for loads up to 2500kg and has exceptional manoeuvreability. With an improved design, these provide maximum operator comfort & prevent physical exertion.
Fork Height: 85mm – 190mm
Fork Length: 1150mm
Fork Width: 680mm overall
OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Galvanised pallet trucks for high outdoor use
- Narrow pallet trucks for non-standard sized pallets
- Battery electric pallet trucks for fast-pace environments
- Pallet trucks equipped with weighing scales to accurately measure weight up to 2000kg.
Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking, more commonly known as Adjustable Pallet Racking, is the most popular and economical form of industrial pallet racking on the market. Warehouses and other storage facilities with restrictive space benefit most from Selective Pallet Racking. They provide 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable vertical space.
Storeplan has its client’s best interests at all times. As one of Australia’s leading selective pallet racking suppliers, we have the resources and expertise to provide our clients with the most cost-effective and practicable solutions.
In our decades of service, we’ve provided numerous industries across Australia with bespoke industrial pallet racking systems. If you have specific requirements, our team of experts will review the range of storage systems available. Suitable storage racking from our large range can be designed, sourced and customised to meet any pallet size or weight to provide the best racking system solution.
Selective Pallet Racking is most suitable for warehouse and workshop racking, garage and/or farm shed storage, in processing and manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products and much more. Our Selective Pallet Racking storage system is versatile and can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks and most handling equipment for warehouse goods.
If you have a small warehouse, large storage facility, medium sized workshop or a farm storage shed, the Selective Pallet Racking is your partner in efficient and safe storage. Feel free to send your enquiries to the Storeplan team. We are more than willing to help you figure out which warehouse pallet racking system is suitable for your working conditions. If you have enquiries regarding quotes and site measure-ups, feel free to contact us today.
We Supply, Deliver & Install pallet racking projects all over Australia including: Rockhampton QLD, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Dubbo, Wagga Wagga, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Brisbane, Mt Isa.
Our warehouse pallet racking systems are available in the following measurements:
Standard Frame Heights (mm): 2450, 3050, 3650, 4250, 4850, 6050, 7250
Standard Beam Lengths (mm): 1381, 2600, 2752, 3000, 3900
Corrosive Substance Cabinets
Our Australian-made range of Corrosive Substance storage options allows you to safety store dangerous substances in a compliant way. Our entire range is fully compliant with Australian Standards to store corrosives, choose from outdoor relocatable stores to internal safety cabinets for everyday safe storage.
- Stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength & reliability..
- Strong, fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills
- Powder coat finish for high durability & performance
- Built in flash arrestors & vent openings
- Distinct safety signs & directions
- Manufactured in Australia.
Sizes available = 30L; 60L; 100L; 160L; 250L; 350L
Storeplan Platform Trolleys are manufactured to high quality standards and are designed for industrial use. With many different models available…we have just the solution for you. Three of our most popular are listed below:
- 200kg Folding Platform Trolley – 725 x 465 x 830mm H
- 300kg Folding Platform Trolley – 910 x 615 x 910mm H
- 500kg Aluminium Platform Trolley – 1220 x 610 x 910mm H
Order Picking Trolleys
Order picking trolleys are designed for use with our 32L (AP7), 52L (AP10) and 68L (AP15) stack ‘n’ nest crates. Made from sturdy powdercoated steel & heavy duty castors (2 brake, 2 swivel) these are the perfect addition to your warehouse! With many variations available, Storeplan has the perfect Order Picking Trolley for you.
- Single Tub Trolley (without clipboard): 710mm L x 460mm W x 970mm H (inc castors)
- Single Tub Trolley (with clipboard): 980mm L x 460mm W x 1285mm H (inc castors)
- Double Tub Trolley (without clipboard): 890mm L x 650mm W x 860mm H (inc castors)
- Double Tub Trolley (with clipboard): 1180mm L x 650mm W x 1150mm H (inc castors)
- Clipboard attachment
- flat steel shelf on either top or bottom
- mesh shelf on either top or bottom
- Stack ‘N’ Nest Crates in a variety of colours & sizes