Pallet & Stillage Cages
Our Pallet Cages allow you to store and handle products and materials more securely, with the rigid tubular steel construction combined with suitable cladding (mesh, sheet steel, timber).
- Sturdy in construction and low in cost
- Choose from our standard range or get a custom design to suit your specific needs
- All units stackable collapsed or assembled
- Pallet Racking safe!
Multi-Purpose Pallet Cages
- STOFP1160-4 – 1160 x 1160 x 575H (700kg capacity)
- STOFP1160-8 – 1160 x 1160 x 1000H (700kg capacity)
Easy Store Pallet Cages (incl timber pallet)
- STOC1160-3 – 1165 x 1165 x 460H (700kg capacity)
- STOC1160-5 – 1165 x 1165 x 650H (700kg capacity)
Drive In Racking
Drive-In Pallet Racking Systems provide maximum storage capacity using the minimum amount of space. It is particularly suited to store very large quantities of homogeneous products. A drive-in system consists of continuous lanes of racking with only a single load and retrieval aisle. Loading and unloading is undertaken by means of counter balance or reach trucks that drive down each lane into the racks. Drive-In racking operates on the system of First-In Last-Out (FILO), therefore it only suits products that are stored in sufficient volume which require multiple lanes to ensure stock rotation.
Drive-In Pallet Racking Advantages:
- Operates on the basis of First-In Last-Out (FILO)
- Store very large quantities of homogeneous products.
- Good product protection
- 60% net pallet area usage of overall warehouse area
Industrial Safety Barriers
Storeplans industrial barrier solution provides a safe segregation of vehicles and people. These barriers create a strong physical boundary between pedestrians and moving equipment such as forklifts, toe tugs and other vehicles used inside industrial warehouses and facilities.
The barriers provide protection against vehicles moving into a designated walkway and conversely limits pedestrians from moving outside their designated path.
The barriers are made of robust steel that will withstand the impact of a forklift driving into the barrier; without the barrier falling over.
Create your own using kit sizes below:
- Choose your height – 700mm or 1000mm
- Choose your length – 1000mm, 2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm or 5000mm
Structural Mezzanine Floor
Commonly used in warehouse and factory environments, our structural steel storage platform or structural mezzanine floor systems are a custom-made, free-standing structures that suit tough conditions. The design allows them to stand on their own– they do not rely on any part of your existing building for support. They maximise overhead floor space and, as a result, increase movement and productivity on the ground floor.
Suitable for Warehouses
Our structural steel mezzanine floors are lifetime investments. Mezzanine floors come with engineer’s certifications and a range of flooring options such as particleboard, plywood and steel. The system can be easily relocated if required – simply take it with you when relocating to your larger premises. Structural raised storage platforms can also be tailored to your exact requirements with a wide range of flooring and accessory options you can choose from.
Accessories & Rack Protection
In warehouses, pallet racking damage is a major Workplace Health & Safety Issue. Storeplan has a large variety of options available to keep your racking from being damaged, which keeps your staff & equipment safe. Many other Pallet Racking accessories available on request! Please call 1300 551 281 to find out more!
Heavy Duty Rack End Protectors (REP’s):
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 6mm thick steel
- Powder Coated Orange to match beams
- Available in Single Entry (1200W) & Double Entry (2400W)
Angle Upright Protectors:
- 700mm high,
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 4mm thick steel
Spring Type Upright Protectors:
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems
- Dynabolted into the ground & attached to upright with ‘U-Clip’
- Barrier type system for the end of racking run
- Protects racking, personnel & equipment
- Standard & custom sizes available.
Suits all standard racking types, sizes and configurations. Ideal for all storage including coolrooms and freezers. Does not allow dirt/ dust build-up, won’t twist or sag, increase lighting and access. Durable & maintenance free.
Timber Shelves (MDF/Particleboard/Formply):
Ideal for smaller parts or goods storage, nonpalletised items or order picking applications and storage & organisation of stock. Strong and low maintenance.
Creates a safe enclosure for small parts and loose items. Also prevents products rolling off and getting damaged.
Cable Reel Holders:
Custom manufactured in-house at Storeplan to suit cables of all different sizes & weights. A safe and efficient way to store & easily access your cables.
SWL (Safe Working Load) Signs:
Customised, high quality alucabond signs which are screen printed for a clear, quality finish. Designed to be screwed to the ends of racking upright frames to effectively display rack load capacities.