Megabins are Pallet Sized Storage Tubs with rounded corners and smooth interior surfaces to result in less bruising and damage to your produce. They come with multiple vents in the sides and base to provide superior airflow so products cool faster…adding valuable shelf life to your produce. The interlocking foot design
permits fast and safe stacking in both pallet racking and unit stacking. Lids, tipping bars, liquid bungs, hotstamping, barcoding and numbering are all available at your request.
Solid & Vented Megabins are 1162mm L x 1162mm W x 730mm H.
Solid Bins have a capacity of 720L.
R3000 Storage Shelving
Schaefer R3000 Shelving is a unique, multi-functional, heavy duty storage system designed and manufactured with quality & functionality in mind. The extreme versatility of this system makes it suitable for virtually any storage or warehouse application.
- Super Strong – up to 400kg UDL per shelf level
- Modular System for easy adaptation
- Easily extendable, vertically & horizontally
- Can be used as a Mezzanine Floor/Raised Storage Platform
- Pallet Gates
- Goods Schute
- Lighting Systems for under flooring
- Parts trays & tubs
- Shelf labelling systems
- Shelf dividers
- Pull out drawers/shelves
Rolled Upright Type (RUT) Steel Shelving is a well-priced, quality storage solution suitable for many different applications. From spare parts storage in a workshop or warehouse to the storage of files and office equipment, RUT is simply a must when it comes to organisation and efficiency.
RUT Steel Shelving is roll-formed from premium pre-painted steel, to ensure durability and engineering integrity for warehouse storage applications, with a large range of colours to choose from, including the standards, Wild Oats and Silver Grey.
RUT Steel Shelving is able to be configured in such a way that your exact storage requirements are met or exceeded. Standard shelves are capable of carrying up to 100kg each and are fully adjustable allowing you to store a variety of different shapes and sizes.
Along with the comprehensive range of accessories, RUT Steel Shelving is customisable to suit almost any application.
Its design flexibility makes it ideal for integration into diverse environments ranging from industrial warehouses and storerooms, through to libraries, museums, retail outlets, hospitals and offices. RUT Steel Shelving is the most common shelving system used in our Mobile Storage (Compactus) Units. RUT shelving’s bolted construction forms a strong, stable storage unit, that can be easily extended, re-configured or relocated as storage needs change over time.
Accessories available for RUT steel shelving:
- Lockable Doors for added security
- Cross bracing enhances visibility & air circulation
- Shelf dividers & file racks
- Heavy duty shelves capable of carrying up to 200kg each
- Pull out reference shelf
- Pull out drawers
1875mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm
Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts, right through to heavy and bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Particleboard shelves (most popular)
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for to prevent theft or for high security items
- Mesh or steel shelves
- Tool rack storage
- Use Stack n Nest Crates to create a secure storage system – can even have it colour coded!
1800mm 400, 600, 800mm 2400mm 400, 600, 800mm 3000mm 400, 600, 800mm
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.
Corrosive Substance Cabinets
Our Australian-made range of Corrosive Substance storage options allows you to safety store dangerous substances in a compliant way. Our entire range is fully compliant with Australian Standards to store corrosives, choose from outdoor relocatable stores to internal safety cabinets for everyday safe storage.
- Stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength & reliability..
- Strong, fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills
- Powder coat finish for high durability & performance
- Built in flash arrestors & vent openings
- Distinct safety signs & directions
- Manufactured in Australia.
Sizes available = 30L; 60L; 100L; 160L; 250L; 350L