Megabins are Pallet Sized Storage Tubs with rounded corners and smooth interior surfaces to result in less bruising and damage to your produce. They come with multiple vents in the sides and base to provide superior airflow so products cool faster…adding valuable shelf life to your produce. The interlocking foot design
permits fast and safe stacking in both pallet racking and unit stacking. Lids, tipping bars, liquid bungs, hotstamping, barcoding and numbering are all available at your request.
Solid & Vented Megabins are 1162mm L x 1162mm W x 730mm H.
Solid Bins have a capacity of 720L.
Corrosive Substance Cabinets
Our Australian-made range of Corrosive Substance storage options allows you to safety store dangerous substances in a compliant way. Our entire range is fully compliant with Australian Standards to store corrosives, choose from outdoor relocatable stores to internal safety cabinets for everyday safe storage.
- Stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength & reliability..
- Strong, fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills
- Powder coat finish for high durability & performance
- Built in flash arrestors & vent openings
- Distinct safety signs & directions
- Manufactured in Australia.
Sizes available = 30L; 60L; 100L; 160L; 250L; 350L
Drive In Racking
Drive-In Pallet Racking Systems provide maximum storage capacity using the minimum amount of space. It is particularly suited to store very large quantities of homogeneous products. A drive-in system consists of continuous lanes of racking with only a single load and retrieval aisle. Loading and unloading is undertaken by means of counter balance or reach trucks that drive down each lane into the racks. Drive-In racking operates on the system of First-In Last-Out (FILO), therefore it only suits products that are stored in sufficient volume which require multiple lanes to ensure stock rotation.
Drive-In Pallet Racking Advantages:
- Operates on the basis of First-In Last-Out (FILO)
- Store very large quantities of homogeneous products.
- Good product protection
- 60% net pallet area usage of overall warehouse area
Our Longspan Shelving systems are easy, clip-together suitable for storage of small parts and heavy, bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements.
The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once a layout is created Storeplan can supply, deliver and install. We will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Particleboard (most popular)
- Wire Mesh
- Flat metal
- MDF (can be sealed for a waterproof option)
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for storing high security items
- Tool rack storage
1800mm 400mm 1200mm 2400mm 600mm 1800mm 3000mm 800mm 2400mm
Sterimesh® Chrome Wire Shelving
Sterimesh®Wire Shelving is ideally suited to most areas within a hospital including: Store rooms, CSSD, Operating Theatres, Sterile storage area, Emergency department, Laboratories and research units, Wards and recovery units, Outpatient clinics, Anaesthetics & ICU.
It is available in both mobile and static units and features a large range of accessories. The wire shelves are fully adjustable making it the perfect choice when storing irregular shaped items. Sterimesh® Shelving creates a clean and sterile environment and saves time and effort normally spent on cleaning other systems using steel, timber or plastic shelves. This system offers simple to build and stylish storage solutions.
Advantages of Sterimesh® Wire Shelving:
- Available in both static & mobile bays
- Large range of accessories available to customise the system
- Can be configured as a compactus unit for greater space saving
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Capable of holding up to 150kg per shelf level UDL.
- Mobile bays are limited to 400kg per bay (100kg per castor).
Standard Heights (Static Bays)
914mm, 1219mm, 1524mm
**Mobile Bays are 130mm higher.