Megabins are Pallet Sized Storage Tubs with rounded corners and smooth interior surfaces to result in less bruising and damage to your produce. They come with multiple vents in the sides and base to provide superior airflow so products cool faster…adding valuable shelf life to your produce. The interlocking foot design
permits fast and safe stacking in both pallet racking and unit stacking. Lids, tipping bars, liquid bungs, hotstamping, barcoding and numbering are all available at your request.
Solid & Vented Megabins are 1162mm L x 1162mm W x 730mm H.
Solid Bins have a capacity of 720L.
Drive In Racking
Drive-In Pallet Racking Systems provide maximum storage capacity using the minimum amount of space. It is particularly suited to store very large quantities of homogeneous products. A drive-in system consists of continuous lanes of racking with only a single load and retrieval aisle. Loading and unloading is undertaken by means of counter balance or reach trucks that drive down each lane into the racks. Drive-In racking operates on the system of First-In Last-Out (FILO), therefore it only suits products that are stored in sufficient volume which require multiple lanes to ensure stock rotation.
Drive-In Pallet Racking Advantages:
- Operates on the basis of First-In Last-Out (FILO)
- Store very large quantities of homogeneous products.
- Good product protection
- 60% net pallet area usage of overall warehouse area
Pallet & Stillage Cages
Our Pallet Cages allow you to store and handle products and materials more securely, with the rigid tubular steel construction combined with suitable cladding (mesh, sheet steel, timber).
- Sturdy in construction and low in cost
- Choose from our standard range or get a custom design to suit your specific needs
- All units stackable collapsed or assembled
- Pallet Racking safe!
Multi-Purpose Pallet Cages
- STOFP1160-4 – 1160 x 1160 x 575H (700kg capacity)
- STOFP1160-8 – 1160 x 1160 x 1000H (700kg capacity)
Easy Store Pallet Cages (incl timber pallet)
- STOC1160-3 – 1165 x 1165 x 460H (700kg capacity)
- STOC1160-5 – 1165 x 1165 x 650H (700kg capacity)
Aerosol Can Storage Cabinets
Our Australian made range of aerosol storage cabinets offer a fully compliant storage solution for storage of 12 to 432 cans. Our entire range have clear & relevant warning & safety signage on the front of each cabinet.
- Minimum 1.6mm thick Ventilation to requirements of AS3833-2007
- Heavy duty locking doors
- Industrial grade powder coat finish
- Relevant warning & safety signage
- Available in custom sizes to suit your requirements
- Bolt down plates for added security
Standard sizes available = 12 cans; 60 cans; 108 cans; 216 cans (horizontal or vertical); 432 cans
Pallet Racking Supported Mezzanine
Storeplan’s Raised Storage Platforms / Mezzanine Floor on pallet racking creates additional space using standard racking components designed and engineered for absolute safety and maximum use of space. With our clients’ best interests at heart, we ensure that our structures not only meet all building codes but also meet your exacting requirements.
Our racking supported mezzanine floor / raised storage platform can be utilised to include shelving underneath. You can also ask for a configuration where freestanding shelving is installed between the upright frames. A rack based floor can be easily added to or reconfigured, giving you the flexibility to increase your storage or floor space as your business’ needs change.
Aside from storage, you can use the new area as office space, locker rooms, distribution centres and more.
Why use Storeplan’s Pallet Racking Supported Mezzanine?
Storeplan’s Mezzanine Floor / Raised Storage Platform on pallet racking is the solution for numerous workshops, warehouses, stores and more. If this system suits your operations, your business can expect to benefit from the following advantages:
• Increased storage space (utilise air space)
• Increased productivity
• Designed for strength & durability
• Custom designed to suit your exact requirements
• Long-term asset – can be relocated at any time
To provide you with the best possible solutions, we take time to understand your business, your current system and what you want to achieve. Our project managers will ensure that the implementation of your storage system is done properly, and complete the project quickly and successfully.
For expert storage solutions and personalised customer care, contact Storeplan today.