Megabins are Pallet Sized Storage Tubs with rounded corners and smooth interior surfaces to result in less bruising and damage to your produce. They come with multiple vents in the sides and base to provide superior airflow so products cool faster…adding valuable shelf life to your produce. The interlocking foot design
permits fast and safe stacking in both pallet racking and unit stacking. Lids, tipping bars, liquid bungs, hotstamping, barcoding and numbering are all available at your request.
Solid & Vented Megabins are 1162mm L x 1162mm W x 730mm H.
Solid Bins have a capacity of 720L.
Rolled Upright Type (RUT) Steel Shelving is a well-priced, quality storage solution suitable for many different applications. From spare parts storage in a workshop or warehouse to the storage of files and office equipment, RUT is simply a must when it comes to organisation and efficiency.
RUT Steel Shelving is roll-formed from premium pre-painted steel, to ensure durability and engineering integrity for warehouse storage applications, with a large range of colours to choose from, including the standards, Wild Oats and Silver Grey.
RUT Steel Shelving is able to be configured in such a way that your exact storage requirements are met or exceeded. Standard shelves are capable of carrying up to 100kg each and are fully adjustable allowing you to store a variety of different shapes and sizes.
Along with the comprehensive range of accessories, RUT Steel Shelving is customisable to suit almost any application.
Its design flexibility makes it ideal for integration into diverse environments ranging from industrial warehouses and storerooms, through to libraries, museums, retail outlets, hospitals and offices. RUT Steel Shelving is the most common shelving system used in our Mobile Storage (Compactus) Units. RUT shelving’s bolted construction forms a strong, stable storage unit, that can be easily extended, re-configured or relocated as storage needs change over time.
Accessories available for RUT steel shelving:
- Lockable Doors for added security
- Cross bracing enhances visibility & air circulation
- Shelf dividers & file racks
- Heavy duty shelves capable of carrying up to 200kg each
- Pull out reference shelf
- Pull out drawers
1875mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm
Gondola Display Shelving – White
Do you want your showroom to impress your customers, as well as maximize the appeal of your merchandise?
Whether you’re setting up or refurbishing your workplace, having the right display shelving and accessories can make the world of difference to the appearance and the functionality of your business. When creating a new look for your showroom you can rely on Storeplan to provide a high quality, aesthetically pleasing storage and display shelving system tailored to your business vision.
Our gondola display shelving is easy to install, affordable, tough & sturdy enough to withstand everyday use and allows you the flexibility of adding more bays as your business grows.
Standard Heights: Standard Depths: Standard Widths: 1200, 1400, 1500, 1800, 2100mm 300, 350, 400, 450mm 600, 900, 1200mm
Storeplan’s Gondola Display Shelving is available in:
- Double sided gondola units
- Narrow aisle configuration
- Single sided wall units
- Static & mobile units
- Heavy duty or economy version
- Pegboard, slatwall or mesh backing
- Many different colours
- Large range of accessories
Stack ‘N’ Nest Crates
These crates are used extensively in food processing, meat trades, small goods manufacture, the fishing industry, poultry processing, materials handling & warehousing and distribution.
- Made from tough, durable UV resistant polyethylene
- Lightweight yet strong enough to stand the rough and tumble of a long working life
- Nest when empty to save valuable storage space
- Full cover lid system available
- STO-AP4: 430 x 323 x 127mm (13L)
- STO-AP7: 645 x 413 x 210mm (32L)
- STO-AP10: 645 x 413 x 276mm (52L)
- STO-AP15: 645 x 413 x 397mm (68L)
Colours Available: Natural, Blue, White, Red, Yellow, Black (Recycled Material)
Lids to suit available in natural or black only.
Pallet & Stillage Cages
Our Pallet Cages allow you to store and handle products and materials more securely, with the rigid tubular steel construction combined with suitable cladding (mesh, sheet steel, timber).
- Sturdy in construction and low in cost
- Choose from our standard range or get a custom design to suit your specific needs
- All units stackable collapsed or assembled
- Pallet Racking safe!
Multi-Purpose Pallet Cages
- STOFP1160-4 – 1160 x 1160 x 575H (700kg capacity)
- STOFP1160-8 – 1160 x 1160 x 1000H (700kg capacity)
Easy Store Pallet Cages (incl timber pallet)
- STOC1160-3 – 1165 x 1165 x 460H (700kg capacity)
- STOC1160-5 – 1165 x 1165 x 650H (700kg capacity)