Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts, right through to heavy and bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Particleboard shelves (most popular)
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for to prevent theft or for high security items
- Mesh or steel shelves
- Tool rack storage
- Use Stack n Nest Crates to create a secure storage system – can even have it colour coded!
|1800mm||400, 600, 800mm|
|2400mm||400, 600, 800mm|
|3000mm||400, 600, 800mm|
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.