High Density Cabinets
Storeplan is an authorised distributor for BAC Systems – a well-known & high quality Australian manufacturer of high density drawer systems & industrial cabinets. With a large variety of sizes & styles available, you’re more than likely to find one to suit your requirements. Check out the BAC website at www.bacsystems.com.au for further details and specifications.
Using Standard quality components such as the ready-made frames & beams of our LS600 Longspan Shelving System we have created a medium duty workbench that is not only extremely cost effective, but also very sturdy with load capacities of up to 500kg UDL with our 25mm MDF workbench tops. These Standard Worbenches are available in both mobile & static units & have a wide range of accessories to complement them. All benches come standard with an adjustable base shelf level.
– 1500L x 900D x 900H
– 2000L x 900D x 900H
– 2600L x 900D x 900H
*Custom sizing available – please call 1300 551 281 to discuss your needs.
Aerosol Can Storage Cabinets
Our Australian made range of aerosol storage cabinets offer a fully compliant storage solution for storage of 12 to 432 cans. Our entire range have clear & relevant warning & safety signage on the front of each cabinet.
- Minimum 1.6mm thick Ventilation to requirements of AS3833-2007
- Heavy duty locking doors
- Industrial grade powder coat finish
- Relevant warning & safety signage
- Available in custom sizes to suit your requirements
- Bolt down plates for added security
Standard sizes available = 12 cans; 60 cans; 108 cans; 216 cans (horizontal or vertical); 432 cans
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm
Flammable Liquids Cabinets (Class 3)
Our Australian-made range of Flammable Liquid storage options allows you to safety store dangerous substances in a compliant way. Our entire range is fully compliant with Australian Standards to store flammable liquids, choose from outdoor relocatable stores to internal safety cabinets for everyday safe storage.
- Stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength & reliability..
- Strong, fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills
- Powder coat finish for high durability & performance
- Built in flash arrestors & vent openings
- Distinct safety signs & directions
- Manufactured in Australia.
Sizes available = 30L; 60L; 100L; 160L; 250L (also available in Heavy Duty)