High Density Cabinets
Storeplan is an authorised distributor for BAC Systems – a well-known & high quality Australian manufacturer of high density drawer systems & industrial cabinets. With a large variety of sizes & styles available, you’re more than likely to find one to suit your requirements. Check out the BAC website at www.bacsystems.com.au for further details and specifications.
Super 123 Shelving
Super 1/2/3 Steel Shelving is an aesthetically pleasing, highly versatile, bolt-free storage system, designed and manufactured in Italy. As a strong, effective and well-priced parts storage system, Super 1/2/3 Shelving has to be rated as one of the best!
The use of galvanised steel ensures the durability of the product. The structural components are produced from 3.1 certified high tensile structural steels in accordance with the EN10204 Australian standards. In standard configuration it is particularly suited to archive storage and domestic use; enhanced by a large variety of accessories it adapts itself to so many applications such as; spare parts storage and tyre storage for the automotive industry, garment storage for the fashion industry and small parts storage for goods ranging from plumbing & electrical items to mining & industrial parts & equipment.
The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
Super 1/2/3 Shelving Advantages:
- Load capacity of up to 200kg per level
- Available in compactus unit configuration
- Easy to assemble package – bolt free system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
Super 1/2/3 Shelving Common Accessories/Customisations:
- Particleboard/Metal/ABS Plastic shelves
- Modular Containers with dividers for parts storage
- Oval tubes for garment hanging
- Heavy Duty drawers for smaller parts
- Shelf dividers & ledges
- Can be used with Slatwall for display purposes.
Upright Frame Sizes:
1972mm 400, 500, 600, 800mm 2500mm 400, 500, 600, 800mm
Beam Sizes: Super 1/2/3 beams are available in 900, 1080, 1200, & 1500mm widths.
Structural Mezzanine Floor
Commonly used in warehouse and factory environments, our structural steel storage platform or structural mezzanine floor systems are a custom-made, free-standing structures that suit tough conditions. The design allows them to stand on their own– they do not rely on any part of your existing building for support. They maximise overhead floor space and, as a result, increase movement and productivity on the ground floor.
Suitable for Warehouses
Our structural steel mezzanine floors are lifetime investments. Mezzanine floors come with engineer’s certifications and a range of flooring options such as particleboard, plywood and steel. The system can be easily relocated if required – simply take it with you when relocating to your larger premises. Structural raised storage platforms can also be tailored to your exact requirements with a wide range of flooring and accessory options you can choose from.
R3000 Storage Shelving
Schaefer R3000 Shelving is a unique, multi-functional, heavy duty storage system designed and manufactured with quality & functionality in mind. The extreme versatility of this system makes it suitable for virtually any storage or warehouse application.
- Super Strong – up to 400kg UDL per shelf level
- Modular System for easy adaptation
- Easily extendable, vertically & horizontally
- Can be used as a Mezzanine Floor/Raised Storage Platform
- Pallet Gates
- Goods Schute
- Lighting Systems for under flooring
- Parts trays & tubs
- Shelf labelling systems
- Shelf dividers
- Pull out drawers/shelves
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm