High Density Cabinets
Storeplan is an authorised distributor for BAC Systems – a well-known & high quality Australian manufacturer of high density drawer systems & industrial cabinets. With a large variety of sizes & styles available, you’re more than likely to find one to suit your requirements. Check out the BAC website at www.bacsystems.com.au for further details and specifications.
Flammable Liquids Cabinets (Class 3)
Our Australian-made range of Flammable Liquid storage options allows you to safety store dangerous substances in a compliant way. Our entire range is fully compliant with Australian Standards to store flammable liquids, choose from outdoor relocatable stores to internal safety cabinets for everyday safe storage.
- Stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength & reliability..
- Strong, fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills
- Powder coat finish for high durability & performance
- Built in flash arrestors & vent openings
- Distinct safety signs & directions
- Manufactured in Australia.
Sizes available = 30L; 60L; 100L; 160L; 250L (also available in Heavy Duty)
Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts, right through to heavy and bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Particleboard shelves (most popular)
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for to prevent theft or for high security items
- Mesh or steel shelves
- Tool rack storage
- Use Stack n Nest Crates to create a secure storage system – can even have it colour coded!
1800mm 400, 600, 800mm 2400mm 400, 600, 800mm 3000mm 400, 600, 800mm
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.
Rolled Upright Type (RUT) Steel Shelving is a well-priced, quality storage solution suitable for many different applications. From spare parts storage in a workshop or warehouse to the storage of files and office equipment, RUT is simply a must when it comes to organisation and efficiency.
RUT Steel Shelving is roll-formed from premium pre-painted steel, to ensure durability and engineering integrity for warehouse storage applications, with a large range of colours to choose from, including the standards, Wild Oats and Silver Grey.
RUT Steel Shelving is able to be configured in such a way that your exact storage requirements are met or exceeded. Standard shelves are capable of carrying up to 100kg each and are fully adjustable allowing you to store a variety of different shapes and sizes.
Along with the comprehensive range of accessories, RUT Steel Shelving is customisable to suit almost any application.
Its design flexibility makes it ideal for integration into diverse environments ranging from industrial warehouses and storerooms, through to libraries, museums, retail outlets, hospitals and offices. RUT Steel Shelving is the most common shelving system used in our Mobile Storage (Compactus) Units. RUT shelving’s bolted construction forms a strong, stable storage unit, that can be easily extended, re-configured or relocated as storage needs change over time.
Accessories available for RUT steel shelving:
- Lockable Doors for added security
- Cross bracing enhances visibility & air circulation
- Shelf dividers & file racks
- Heavy duty shelves capable of carrying up to 200kg each
- Pull out reference shelf
- Pull out drawers
1875mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm