Gondola Display Shelving – Black
NEW Pearl Gloss Black Gondola Shelving available in both Heavy Duty Volcano Pegboard & Slatwall Backing.
- Volcano shape steel pegboard for greater hanging capacity.
- Single & Double Sided bays.
- Interlocking modular components – starter bays & add on bays.
- Pegboard Hole dia. 6mm, hole distance centre to centre = 25.4mm
- Starter Bays – 930 wide.
- Add On Bays – 900 width.
- Base Shelf depth 450mm.
- Available Heights: 1500, 1800 & 2100mm.
- Finish: Pearl Jet Black.
Storeplan’s Coolroom Shelving is a food-safe, Australian-made system specifically designed for moist environments where a standard shelving system is not suitable. For use in coolrooms, commercial fridges & freezers, kitchens, liquor stores, dry store areas and general storage.Advantages of Storeplan’s Coolroom Shelving:
- Available in zinc or stainless steel finish
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Bolt-free system – easy to assemble!
- Accessories available to customize your racks
- Manufactured from high quality steel
Standard Lengths (mm) 600, 750, 900, 1050, 1200, 1350, 1500, 1650, 1800, 1950, 2100, 2250, 2400 Standard Heights (mm) 1350, 1800, 2000, 2300 Standard widths (mm) 300, 375, 450, 525, 600 (Wire Shelves) 300, 450, 600 (Black ABS Plastic Shelves)
I contacted Storeplan with very little notice to arrange coolroom shelving. They stepped up very quickly and organised exactly the shelving I needed and got it to me urgently. It was easy to set up and we opened the doors. Thanks very much for your help guys!
(Wade – Jack & Co Food Stores)
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WHS Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm
Structural Mezzanine Floor
Commonly used in warehouse and factory environments, our structural steel storage platform or structural mezzanine floor systems are a custom-made, free-standing structures that suit tough conditions. The design allows them to stand on their own– they do not rely on any part of your existing building for support. They maximise overhead floor space and, as a result, increase movement and productivity on the ground floor.
Suitable for Warehouses
Our structural steel mezzanine floors are lifetime investments. Mezzanine floors come with engineer’s certifications and a range of flooring options such as particleboard, plywood and steel. The system can be easily relocated if required – simply take it with you when relocating to your larger premises. Structural raised storage platforms can also be tailored to your exact requirements with a wide range of flooring and accessory options you can choose from.
Industrial Safety Barriers
Storeplans industrial barrier solution provides a safe segregation of vehicles and people. These barriers create a strong physical boundary between pedestrians and moving equipment such as forklifts, toe tugs and other vehicles used inside industrial warehouses and facilities.
The barriers provide protection against vehicles moving into a designated walkway and conversely limits pedestrians from moving outside their designated path.
The barriers are made of robust steel that will withstand the impact of a forklift driving into the barrier; without the barrier falling over.
Create your own using kit sizes below:
- Choose your height – 700mm or 1000mm
- Choose your length – 1000mm, 2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm or 5000mm