Conduit Racking is normally constructed from selective pallet racking that has been configured to form vertical bays within the rack.
This vertical design is a protective storage system for conduit, piping, wood, automotive products & other long length items.
The system also protects stock from damage due to compression as the goods are stored vertically.
Conduit Racking Advantages:
- Available both as an open sided rack or a complete unit for heavy goods
- Reduced stock waste from horizontal compression
- Clear visual stock control
- Increased productivity through easy product access
- Ideal for limited floor space and narrow aisles
Cantilever racking is specifically designed for the storage of extra-long, bulky or irregular shaped items. It is the perfect storage solution for storing items such as timber lengths, steel lengths, extrusion, pipes, sheet metal, board packs and much, much more.
Advantages of Cantilever Racking:
- All cantilever uprights can be used as single-sided or double-sided designs.
- Easily customised to your requirements: rows of uprights can be any length required. The cantilever arms can be modified flexibly for stored goods with different heights and loading requirements.
- Subsequent adjustments and adaptations can be made without tools.
- Available in light duty or heavy duty (up to 1500kg per arm).
- Fully certified to international standards (ISO9001).
- Available in a powdercoat (for indoor use) or hot dipped galvanised (for outdoor use) finish.
If you need to store special materials or need to meet specific ambient conditions, our expert consultants will be happy to design customised systems for you.
Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is the most popular and economical form of industrial pallet racking on the market. Warehouses and other storage facilities with restrictive space benefit most from Selective Pallet Racking. It provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable vertical space.
As one of Australia’s leading selective pallet racking suppliers, Storeplan has the resources and expertise to provide clients with the most cost-effective and practicable solutions. We offer supply, delivery & installation services Australia wide.
Designing a storage solution for your specific requirements is no problem for our team of experts. The selective racking range can be customised to meet any pallet size or weight to provide you with the best possible racking system. Also, we can supply Dexion racking if need be.
1850mm 838mm 2450mm 3050mm 3650mm 4250mm 4850mm 5450mm 6050mm 7550mm
Standard Beam Sizes
1381mm x U80mm 2000kg/pallet space or level 2600mm x U80mm 625kg/pallet space or 1250/level 2600mm x Tube 90mm 1000kg/pallet space or 2000kg/level 2600mm x Tube 98mm 1200kg/pallet space or 2400kg/level 2600mm x Tube 125mm 1500kg/pallet space or 3000kg/level 2752mm x U80mm 600kg/pallet space or 1200kg/level 2752mm x Tube 90mm 1000kg/pallet space or 2000kg/level 2752mm x Tube 98mm 1200kg/pallet space or 2400kg/level 2752mm x B105mm 1500kg/pallet space or 3000kg/level 3000mm x B105mm 2800kg/level UDL 3300mm x B105mm 2400kg/level UDL 3600mm x B105mm 2000kg/level UDL 3900mm x B105mm 3200kg/level UDL
Selective Pallet Racking is most suitable for warehouse and workshop racking, garage and/or farm shed storage, in processing and manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products and much more. Our Selective Pallet Racking storage system is versatile and can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks and most handling equipment for warehouse goods.
Additionally, we offer pallet racking inspections across NSW, VIC and QLD
Our Longspan Shelving systems are easy, clip-together suitable for storage of small parts and heavy, bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements.
The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once a layout is created Storeplan can supply, deliver and install. We will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Particleboard (most popular)
- Wire Mesh
- Flat metal
- MDF (can be sealed for a waterproof option)
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for storing high security items
- Tool rack storage
1800mm 400mm 1200mm 2400mm 600mm 1800mm 3000mm 800mm 2400mm
Gondola Display Shelving
Do you want your showroom to impress your customers, as well as maximize the appeal of your merchandise?
Whether you’re setting up or refurbishing your workplace, having the right retail display shelving and accessories can make the world of difference to the appearance and the functionality of your business. When creating a new look for your showroom you can rely on Storeplan to provide a high quality, aesthetically pleasing storage and display shelving system tailored to your business vision.
Our gondola display shelving is easy to install, affordable, tough & sturdy enough to withstand everyday use and allows you the flexibility of adding more bays as your business grows.
1200mm 300mm 900mm 1500mm 400mm 1200mm 1800mm 450mm 2100mm
Storeplan’s Gondola Display Shelving is available in:
- Double or single sided
- Available in Black & White (custom colours available on request)
- Static & mobile units
- Pegboard, slatwall or mesh backing
- Large range of accessories
- Custom colours
Maximum weight capacity is 80kgs per shelf – Applies to all shelf sizes.
Custom coloured in your brands colours now available. Send you logo colour codes to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be in touch with a custom coloured retails shelving quote.