Conduit Racking is normally constructed from selective pallet racking that has been configured to form vertical bays within the rack.
This vertical design is a protective storage system for conduit, piping, wood, automotive products & other long length items.
The system also protects stock from damage due to compression as the goods are stored vertically.
Conduit Racking Advantages:
- Available both as an open sided rack or a complete unit for heavy goods
- Reduced stock waste from horizontal compression
- Clear visual stock control
- Increased productivity through easy product access
- Ideal for limited floor space and narrow aisles
Drive In Racking
Drive-In Pallet Racking Systems provide maximum storage capacity using the minimum amount of space. It is particularly suited to store very large quantities of homogeneous products. A drive-in system consists of continuous lanes of racking with only a single load and retrieval aisle. Loading and unloading is undertaken by means of counter balance or reach trucks that drive down each lane into the racks. Drive-In racking operates on the system of First-In Last-Out (FILO), therefore it only suits products that are stored in sufficient volume which require multiple lanes to ensure stock rotation.
Drive-In Pallet Racking Advantages:
- Operates on the basis of First-In Last-Out (FILO)
- Store very large quantities of homogeneous products.
- Good product protection
- 60% net pallet area usage of overall warehouse area
Accessories & Rack Protection
In warehouses, pallet racking damage is a major Workplace Health & Safety Issue. Storeplan has a large variety of options available to keep your racking from being damaged, which keeps your staff & equipment safe. Many other Pallet Racking accessories available on request! Please call 1300 551 281 to find out more!
Heavy Duty Rack End Protectors (REP’s):
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 6mm thick steel
- Powder Coated Orange to match beams
- Available in Single Entry (1200W) & Double Entry (2400W)
Angle Upright Protectors:
- 700mm high,
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 4mm thick steel
Spring Type Upright Protectors:
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems
- Dynabolted into the ground & attached to upright with ‘U-Clip’
- Barrier type system for the end of racking run
- Protects racking, personnel & equipment
- Standard & custom sizes available.
Suits all standard racking types, sizes and configurations. Ideal for all storage including coolrooms and freezers. Does not allow dirt/ dust build-up, won’t twist or sag, increase lighting and access. Durable & maintenance free.
Timber Shelves (MDF/Particleboard/Formply):
Ideal for smaller parts or goods storage, nonpalletised items or order picking applications and storage & organisation of stock. Strong and low maintenance.
Creates a safe enclosure for small parts and loose items. Also prevents products rolling off and getting damaged.
Cable Reel Holders:
Custom manufactured in-house at Storeplan to suit cables of all different sizes & weights. A safe and efficient way to store & easily access your cables.
SWL (Safe Working Load) Signs:
Customised, high quality alucabond signs which are screen printed for a clear, quality finish. Designed to be screwed to the ends of racking upright frames to effectively display rack load capacities.
The Cable Racking system is perfect for storing/dispensing a range of different size cables, chains, ropes & other products on drums or reels. The actual customized product consists of a spindle (normally HD Gal pipe 50NB) and a welded steel bracket set (L & R). The brackets are bolted into the upright posts for maximum strength and rigidity.
This system is manufactured in house at Storeplan. It is normally integrated into our Schaefer I600 pallet racking system, however it can be made to suit any brand of racking.
Cantilever racking is specifically designed for the storage of extra-long, bulky or irregular shaped items. It is the perfect storage solution for storing items such as timber lengths, steel lengths, extrusion, pipes, sheet metal, board packs and much, much more.
Advantages of Cantilever Racking:
- All cantilever uprights can be used as single-sided or double-sided designs.
- Easily customised to your requirements: rows of uprights can be any length required. The cantilever arms can be modified flexibly for stored goods with different heights and loading requirements.
- Subsequent adjustments and adaptations can be made without tools.
- Available in light duty or heavy duty (up to 1500kg per arm).
- Fully certified to international standards (ISO9001).
- Available in a powdercoat (for indoor use) or hot dipped galvanised (for outdoor use) finish.
If you need to store special materials or need to meet specific ambient conditions, our expert consultants will be happy to design customised systems for you.