- New South Wales | NSW
- Queensland | QLD
- Victoria | VIC
The Cable Racking system is perfect for storing/dispensing a range of different size cables, chains, ropes & other products on drums or reels. The actual customized product consists of a spindle (normally HD Gal pipe 50NB) and a welded steel bracket set (L & R). The brackets are bolted into the upright posts for maximum strength and rigidity.
This system is manufactured in house at Storeplan. It is normally integrated into our Schaefer I600 pallet racking system, however it can be made to suit any brand of racking.
Double Deep Racking
A derivative to the Selective pallet racking, the Double Deep system requires the use of a specialist reach truck or an attachment fitted to the reach truck. Whilst achieving increases in capacity of up to 30% above the former, only 50% of the pallets are immediately accessible. This system however, provides an excellent method of increasing warehouse capacity or when alternative systems are not possible.
- Achieving increases in capacity of up to 30% more than Selective pallet racking.
- Lower cost alternative against Drive-In Racking, while increasing capacity by up to 30%.
- Does not require high numbers of homogenous pallet types like Drive-In.
Cantilever racking is specifically designed for the storage of extra-long, bulky or irregular shaped items. It is the perfect storage solution for storing items such as timber lengths, steel lengths, extrusion, pipes, sheet metal, board packs and much, much more.
Advantages of Cantilever Racking:
- All cantilever uprights can be used as single-sided or double-sided designs.
- Easily customised to your requirements: rows of uprights can be any length required. The cantilever arms can be modified flexibly for stored goods with different heights and loading requirements.
- Subsequent adjustments and adaptations can be made without tools.
- Available in light duty or heavy duty (up to 1500kg per arm).
- Fully certified to international standards (ISO9001).
- Available in a powdercoat (for indoor use) or hot dipped galvanised (for outdoor use) finish.
If you need to store special materials or need to meet specific ambient conditions, our expert consultants will be happy to design customised systems for you.
Drive In Racking
Drive-In Pallet Racking Systems provide maximum storage capacity using the minimum amount of space. It is particularly suited to store very large quantities of homogeneous products. A drive-in system consists of continuous lanes of racking with only a single load and retrieval aisle. Loading and unloading is undertaken by means of counter balance or reach trucks that drive down each lane into the racks. Drive-In racking operates on the system of First-In Last-Out (FILO), therefore it only suits products that are stored in sufficient volume which require multiple lanes to ensure stock rotation.
Drive-In Pallet Racking Advantages:
- Operates on the basis of First-In Last-Out (FILO)
- Store very large quantities of homogeneous products.
- Good product protection
- 60% net pallet area usage of overall warehouse area
Our Longspan Shelving systems are easy, clip-together suitable for storage of small parts and heavy, bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements.
The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once a layout is created Storeplan can supply, deliver and install. We will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Particleboard (most popular)
- Wire Mesh
- Flat metal
- MDF (can be sealed for a waterproof option)
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for storing high security items
- Tool rack storage
1800mm 400mm 1200mm 2400mm 600mm 1800mm 3000mm 800mm 2400mm