The Cable Racking system is perfect for storing/dispensing a range of different size cables, chains, ropes & other products on drums or reels. The actual customized product consists of a spindle (normally HD Gal pipe 50NB) and a welded steel bracket set (L & R). The brackets are bolted into the upright posts for maximum strength and rigidity.
This system is manufactured in house at Storeplan. It is normally integrated into our Schaefer I600 pallet racking system, however it can be made to suit any brand of racking.
Push Back Racking
Push Back is used as an alternative to Drive-In systems where there are insufficient homogenous pallets for a Drive-In system to operate successfully. It can offer high-density storage with different pallet types being stocked at each level, but operates on First-In Last-Out (FILO) principles. Push Back Racking is used with a cart system up to 5 pallets deep and used with various pallet sizes. Carts are colour coded to aid stock control and identify empty locations.
Push Back Racking Advantages:
- High density storage with different pallet types
- Operates on First-In Last-Out (FILO) principles
- More picking faces as each lane can be used to store different commodities
Galvanised Pallet Racking
Some facilities utilise outdoor spaces to maximise their existing storage capacity. When you store your supplies and equipment outdoors, however, you risk damaging them. Unfit storage systems can deteriorate and collapse when exposed to the elements or placed under tough conditions. With our galvanised pallet racking, you minimise the risks of damage.
Efficient Storage Systems
Storeplan’s outdoor galvanised pallet racking system is specifically designed to be installed in outdoor environments where conditions are harsh and variable. This system utilises a pre-gal upright frame system with fully hot-dipped galvanised beams ensuring your purchase is an investment worth making.
- 1372 x 100 x 50 x 2 RHS (4200kg capacity per level)
- 1524 x 100 x 50 x 2 RHS (3800kg capacity per level)
- 2743 x 100 x 50 x 2 RHS (2100kg capacity per level)
- 2743 x 100 x 50 x 3 RHS (2700kg capacity per level)
- 2743 x 100 x 50 x 5 RHS (3900kg capacity per level)
*Upright Frame sizes are the same as Selective Pallet Racking.
Accessories & Rack Protection
In warehouses, pallet racking damage is a major Workplace Health & Safety Issue. Storeplan has a large variety of options available to keep your racking from being damaged, which keeps your staff & equipment safe.
MCG400 Column Guards:
- Designed for Schaefer brand racking but can fit some other brands
- Manufactured from 6mm thick plate steel
- 4 dynabolt holes for maximum strength
Heavy Duty Rack End Protectors (REP’s):
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 6mm thick steel
- Powder Coated Orange to match beams
- Available in Single Entry (1200W) & Double Entry (2400W)
Angle Upright Protectors:
- 700mm high,
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 4mm thick steel
Spring Type Upright Protectors:
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems
- Dynabolted into the ground & attached to upright with ‘U-Clip’
- Barrier type system for the end of racking run
- Protects racking, personnel & equipment
- Standard & custom sizes available.
Suits all standard racking types, sizes and configurations. Ideal for all storage including coolrooms and freezers. Does not allow dirt/ dust build-up, won’t twist or sag, increase lighting and access. Durable & maintenance free.
Timber Shelves (MDF/Particleboard/Formply):
Ideal for smaller parts or goods storage, nonpalletised items or order picking applications and storage & organisation of stock. Strong and low maintenance.
Creates a safe enclosure for small parts and loose items. Also prevents products rolling off and getting damaged.
Cable Reel Holders:
Custom manufactured in-house at Storeplan to suit cables of all different sizes & weights. A safe and efficient way to store & easily access your cables.
SWL (Safe Working Load) Signs:
Customised, high quality alucabond signs which are screen printed for a clear, quality finish. Designed to be screwed to the ends of racking upright frames to effectively display rack load capacities.
Cantilever racking is specifically designed for the storage of extra-long, bulky or irregular shaped items. It is the perfect storage solution for storing items such as timber lengths, steel lengths, extrusion, pipes, sheet metal, board packs and much, much more.
Advantages of Cantilever Racking:
- All cantilever uprights can be used as single-sided or double-sided designs.
- Easily customised to your requirements: rows of uprights can be any length required. The cantilever arms can be modified flexibly for stored goods with different heights and loading requirements.
- Subsequent adjustments and adaptations can be made without tools.
- Available in light duty or heavy duty (up to 1500kg per arm).
- Fully certified to international standards (ISO9001).
- Available in a powdercoat (for indoor use) or hot dipped galvanised (for outdoor use) finish.
If you need to store special materials or need to meet specific ambient conditions, our expert consultants will be happy to design customised systems for you.