The Cable Racking system is perfect for storing/dispensing a range of different size cables, chains, ropes & other products on drums or reels. The actual customized product consists of a spindle (normally HD Gal pipe 50NB) and a welded steel bracket set (L & R). The brackets are bolted into the upright posts for maximum strength and rigidity.
This system is manufactured in house at Storeplan. It is normally integrated into our Schaefer I600 pallet racking system, however it can be made to suit any brand of racking.
Conduit Racking is normally constructed from selective pallet racking that has been configured to form vertical bays within the rack.
This vertical design is a protective storage system for conduit, piping, wood, automotive products & other long length items.
The system also protects stock from damage due to compression as the goods are stored vertically.
Conduit Racking Advantages:
- Available both as an open sided rack or a complete unit for heavy goods
- Reduced stock waste from horizontal compression
- Clear visual stock control
- Increased productivity through easy product access
- Ideal for limited floor space and narrow aisles
Double Deep Racking
A derivative to the Selective pallet racking, the Double Deep system requires the use of a specialist reach truck or an attachment fitted to the reach truck. Whilst achieving increases in capacity of up to 30% above the former, only 50% of the pallets are immediately accessible. This system however, provides an excellent method of increasing warehouse capacity or when alternative systems are not possible.
- Achieving increases in capacity of up to 30% more than Selective pallet racking.
- Lower cost alternative against Drive-In Racking, while increasing capacity by up to 30%.
- Does not require high numbers of homogenous pallet types like Drive-In.
Cantilever racking is specifically designed for the storage of extra-long, bulky or irregular shaped items. It is the perfect storage solution for storing items such as timber lengths, steel lengths, extrusion, pipes, sheet metal, board packs and much, much more.
Advantages of Cantilever Racking:
- All cantilever uprights can be used as single-sided or double-sided designs.
- Easily customised to your requirements: rows of uprights can be any length required. The cantilever arms can be modified flexibly for stored goods with different heights and loading requirements.
- Subsequent adjustments and adaptations can be made without tools.
- Available in light duty or heavy duty (up to 1500kg per arm).
- Fully certified to international standards (ISO9001).
- Available in a powdercoat (for indoor use) or hot dipped galvanised (for outdoor use) finish.
If you need to store special materials or need to meet specific ambient conditions, our expert consultants will be happy to design customised systems for you.
Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking, more commonly known as Adjustable Pallet Racking, is the most popular and economical form of industrial pallet racking on the market. Warehouses and other storage facilities with restrictive space benefit most from Selective Pallet Racking. They provide 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable vertical space.
Storeplan has its client’s best interests at all times. As one of Australia’s leading selective pallet racking suppliers, we have the resources and expertise to provide our clients with the most cost-effective and practicable solutions.
In our decades of service, we’ve provided numerous industries across Australia with bespoke industrial pallet racking systems. If you have specific requirements, our team of experts will review the range of storage systems available. Suitable storage racking from our large range can be designed, sourced and customised to meet any pallet size or weight to provide the best racking system solution.
Our warehouse pallet racking systems are available in the following measurements:
Standard Frame Heights (mm): 2450, 3050, 3650, 4250, 4850, 6050, 7250
(standard depth of frames is 838mm)
Standard Beam Lengths (mm): 1381, 2600, 2752, 3000, 3900
Selective Pallet Racking is most suitable for warehouse and workshop racking, garage and/or farm shed storage, in processing and manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products and much more. Our Selective Pallet Racking storage system is versatile and can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks and most handling equipment for warehouse goods.
If you have a small warehouse, large storage facility, medium sized workshop or a farm storage shed, the Selective Pallet Racking is your partner in efficient and safe storage. Feel free to send your enquiries to the Storeplan team. We are more than willing to help you figure out which warehouse pallet racking system is suitable for your working conditions. If you have enquiries regarding quotes and site measure-ups, feel free to contact us today.
We Supply, Deliver & Install pallet racking projects all over Australia including: Rockhampton QLD, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Dubbo, Wagga Wagga, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Brisbane, Mt Isa.