Aerosol Can Storage Cabinets
Our Australian made range of aerosol storage cabinets offer a fully compliant storage solution for storage of 12 to 432 cans. Our entire range have clear & relevant warning & safety signage on the front of each cabinet.
- Minimum 1.6mm thick Ventilation to requirements of AS3833-2007
- Heavy duty locking doors
- Industrial grade powder coat finish
- Relevant warning & safety signage
- Available in custom sizes to suit your requirements
- Bolt down plates for added security
Standard sizes available = 12 cans; 60 cans; 108 cans; 216 cans (horizontal or vertical); 432 cans
Stack ‘N’ Nest Crates
These crates are used extensively in food processing, meat trades, small goods manufacture, the fishing industry, poultry processing, materials handling & warehousing and distribution.
- Made from tough, durable UV resistant polyethylene
- Lightweight yet strong enough to stand the rough and tumble of a long working life
- Nest when empty to save valuable storage space
- Full cover lid system available
- STO-AP4: 430 x 323 x 127mm (13L)
- STO-AP7: 645 x 413 x 210mm (32L)
- STO-AP10: 645 x 413 x 276mm (52L)
- STO-AP15: 645 x 413 x 397mm (68L)
Colours Available: Natural, Blue, White, Red, Yellow, Black (Recycled Material)
Lids to suit available in natural or black only.
Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is the most popular and economical form of industrial pallet racking on the market. Warehouses and other storage facilities with restrictive space benefit most from Selective Pallet Racking. It provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable vertical space.
As one of Australia’s leading selective pallet racking suppliers, Storeplan has the resources and expertise to provide clients with the most cost-effective and practicable solutions. We offer supply, delivery & installation services Australia wide.
Designing a storage solution for your specific requirements is no problem for our team of experts. The selective racking range can be customised to meet any pallet size or weight to provide you with the best possible racking system.
Standard Height (mm) Standard Depths (mm) 2450, 3050, 3650, 4250, 4850, 6050, 7250 838, 1200 Standard Beam Sizes Capacity Per Pair (UDL) 1381mm x 80mm 2000kg 2600mm x 80mm 700kg 2600mm x 92mm 2400kg 2600mm x 110mm 3000kg 2752mm x 92mm 2000kg 2752mm x 110mm 3000kg 3000mm x 105mm 2500kg 3900mm x 150mm 3500kg
Selective Pallet Racking is most suitable for warehouse and workshop racking, garage and/or farm shed storage, in processing and manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products and much more. Our Selective Pallet Racking storage system is versatile and can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks and most handling equipment for warehouse goods.
Flammable Liquids Cabinets (Class 3)
Our Australian-made range of Flammable Liquid storage options allows you to safety store dangerous substances in a compliant way. Our entire range is fully compliant with Australian Standards to store flammable liquids, choose from outdoor relocatable stores to internal safety cabinets for everyday safe storage.
- Stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength & reliability..
- Strong, fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills
- Powder coat finish for high durability & performance
- Built in flash arrestors & vent openings
- Distinct safety signs & directions
- Manufactured in Australia.
Sizes available = 30L; 60L; 100L; 160L; 250L (also available in Heavy Duty)
Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts and heavy, bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements.
The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once a layout is created Storeplan can supply, deliver and install. We will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Particleboard (most popular)
- Wire Mesh
- Flat metal
- MDF (can be sealed for a waterproof option)
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for storing high security items
- Tool rack storage
1800mm 400, 600, 800mm 2400mm 400, 600, 800mm 3000mm 400, 600, 800mm
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.