Storeplan was engaged to Design, Supply and Install high end Storage Systems to two separate facilities for Mercedes Benz – Seven Hills & Castle Hill sites.
Our scope for Mercedes Benz involved a 500m2 two-tier R3000 Raised Storage System complete with a range of quality accessories;
- Standard Duty shelves rated to 100kg for storing items like small parts, electrical components, fittings etc
- Heavy Duty shelves rated to 200kg for storing items like brake pads, brake discs etc
- LED sensor driven lighting system to the complete underside of the mesh floor
- A gravity fed conveyor complete with landing table
- Remote control verge safety pallet gate
- Plastic parts bins with dividers
- Steel access stairway and handrail
- Fixed and removable steel dividers
- Aisle Signs
- Galvanised steel grid flooring for maximum air & light penetration.
The facilities also contain the following Storage Systems:
- Customised Racking Systems to store large, bulky car parts & accessories (ie bumper bars, tub liners, bullbars etc)
- Tyre Storage Racking
- Customised Tool Storage Systems
- Standard Pallet racking for promotional product and misc items
Structural components of all racking & mezzanine floor systems were finished in grey colour to client’s requirement.
Watch the video here