The District Services Officer at an Emergency Services department in far west NSW approached Storeplan with a question in March 2014:
Could we provide them with a system to maximise storage space in their existing building as well as provide them with a secure storage option for PPE gear & communication devices?
The first site visit was completed early in April by two team members to formerly introduce the company & assess what products & services we could provide to solve this problem. We took the details back to our design team and a solution was found…We would build a Structural Mezzanine Floor over the existing office block & use LS600 Longspan Shelving with rodent proof Plastic Tubs for the PPE gear, & Lockable Steel Cupboards for the communication devices.
- 67m2 Additional Floor Space achieved
- 2Kpa – 200kg capacity per metre2
- Heavy duty 22mm particleboard used for floor base
- Stairway & handrail included
- Sliding pallet gate
- Supported by existing steel shed columns with additional structural posts supplied by Storeplan
- Design, Supply & Installation service provided with minimum interruption
- Plastic Tubs with lids to provide rodent proof storage for PPE Gear