Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is commonly known as Adjustable Pallet Racking. It is the most popular & economical form of pallet racking. Selective Pallet Racking provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable air space.
Selective Pallet Racking can be designed to meet any pallet size or weight & can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks & most materials handling equipment.
Selective Pallet Racking can be used for warehouse & workshop racking, garage &/or farm shed storage, in processing & manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products & many more.
If you have a small warehouse, large warehouse, medium sized workshop or a farm storage shed; why not ask the Storeplan team what racking they recommend for you…or check out our new FAQ’s page…coming soon!
Pallet Racking Upright Frame Sizes:
Standard Heights: Standard Depths: 2400mm 838mm 3000mm 838mm 3600mm 838mm 4200mm 838mm 4800mm 838mm 5400mm 838mm 6000mm 838mm 7500mm 1200mm
Pallet Racking Beam Sizes:
Standard Lengths: Standard Depth: Capacity per pair (UDL): 1381mm 80mm 2000kg 2600mm 80mm 700kg 2600mm 92mm 2400kg 2600mm 110mm 3000kg 2752mm 92mm 2000kg 2752mm 110mm 3000kg 3900mm 150mm 3500kg
Storeplan is an authorised distributor Schaefer Systems International (SSI), a well-known worldwide supplier of quality storage and materials handling systems.
- SSI SCHAEFER, a manufacturer of pallet racking, is an owner-operated, German company since 1937. Starting with the Interlock Pallet Racking range in 1989. They now produces an extensive range of pallet racking and shelving products.
- SSI SCHAEFER selective pallet racking conforms to International Codes of Practice & meets current Australian Standard AS4084-2012.
- SSI SCHAEFER voted #1 supplier in the world for materials handling for the 5th year in a row!
Industrial Safety Barriers
Storeplans industrial barrier solution provides a safe segregation of vehicles and people. These barriers create a strong physical boundary between pedestrians and moving equipment such as forklifts, toe tugs and other vehicles used inside industrial warehouses and facilities.
The barriers provide protection against vehicles moving into a designated walkway and conversely limits pedestrians from moving outside their designated path.
The barriers are made of robust steel that will withstand the impact of a forklift driving into the barrier; without the barrier falling over.
Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts, right through to heavy and bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Heavy parts storage shelving
- Workshop & Warehouse shelving
- Archive storage shelving
- Mining & logistics shelving
- Automotive workshop shelving
- Manufacturing & wholesale
- Home & Garage shelving
- Shipping Container storage
- Tyre Storage system
- Retail applications
- Particleboard shelves (most popular)
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for to prevent theft or for high security items
- Mesh or steel shelves
- Tool rack storage
- Use Stack n Nest Crates to create a secure storage system – can even have it colour coded!
1800mm 400, 600, 800mm 2400mm 400, 600, 800mm 3000mm 400, 600, 800mm
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.