Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is commonly known as Adjustable Pallet Racking. It is the most popular & economical form of pallet racking. Selective Pallet Racking provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable air space.
Selective Pallet Racking can be designed to meet any pallet size or weight & can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks & most materials handling equipment.
Selective Pallet Racking can be used for warehouse & workshop racking, garage &/or farm shed storage, in processing & manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products & many more.
If you have a small warehouse, large warehouse, medium sized workshop or a farm storage shed; why not ask the Storeplan team what racking they recommend for you…or check out our new FAQ’s page…coming soon!
Pallet Racking Upright Frame Sizes:
Standard Heights: Standard Depths: 2400mm 838mm 3000mm 838mm 3600mm 838mm 4200mm 838mm 4800mm 838mm 5400mm 838mm 6000mm 838mm 7500mm 1200mm
Pallet Racking Beam Sizes:
Standard Lengths: Standard Depth: Capacity per pair (UDL): 1381mm 80mm 2000kg 2600mm 80mm 700kg 2600mm 92mm 2400kg 2600mm 110mm 3000kg 2752mm 92mm 2000kg 2752mm 110mm 3000kg 3900mm 150mm 3500kg
Storeplan is an authorised distributor Schaefer Systems International (SSI), a well-known worldwide supplier of quality storage and materials handling systems.
- SSI SCHAEFER, a manufacturer of pallet racking, is an owner-operated, German company since 1937. Starting with the Interlock Pallet Racking range in 1989. They now produces an extensive range of pallet racking and shelving products.
- SSI SCHAEFER selective pallet racking conforms to International Codes of Practice & meets current Australian Standard AS4084-2012.
- SSI SCHAEFER voted #1 supplier in the world for materials handling for the 5th year in a row!
Stack ‘N’ Nest Crates
These crates are used extensively in food processing, meat trades, small goods manufacture, the fishing industry, poultry processing, materials handling & warehousing and distribution.
- Made from tough, durable UV resistant polyethylene
- Lightweight yet strong enough to stand the rough and tumble of a long working life
- Nest when empty to save valuable storage space
- Full cover lid system available
Rolled Upright Type (RUT) Steel Shelving is a well-priced, quality storage solution suitable for many different applications. From spare parts storage in a workshop or warehouse to the storage of files and office equipment, RUT is simply a must when it comes to organisation and efficiency.
RUT Steel Shelving is roll-formed from premium pre-painted steel, to ensure durability and engineering integrity for warehouse storage applications, with a large range of colours to choose from, including the standards, Wild Oats and Silver Grey.
RUT Steel Shelving is able to be configured in such a way that your exact storage requirements are met or exceeded. Standard shelves are capable of carrying up to 100kg each and are fully adjustable allowing you to store a variety of different shapes and sizes.
Along with the comprehensive range of accessories, RUT Steel Shelving is customisable to suit almost any application.
Its design flexibility makes it ideal for integration into diverse environments ranging from industrial warehouses and storerooms, through to libraries, museums, retail outlets, hospitals and offices. RUT Steel Shelving is the most common shelving system used in our Mobile Storage (Compactus) Units. RUT shelving’s bolted construction forms a strong, stable storage unit, that can be easily extended, re-configured or relocated as storage needs change over time.
Accessories available for RUT steel shelving:
- Lockable Doors for added security
- Cross bracing enhances visibility & air circulation
- Shelf dividers & file racks
- Heavy duty shelves capable of carrying up to 200kg each
- Pull out reference shelf
- Pull out drawers
1875mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm
CLICK HERE for CURRENT SPECIALS on our RUT STEEL SHELVING
Our structural steel storage platform or structural mezzanine floor systems are a custom-made, free-standing structure meaning they do not rely on any part of your existing building for support.
They come with engineer’s certification and a range of flooring options such as particleboard, plywood and steel. The system can be easily relocated if required – simply take it with you when relocating to your larger premises, meaning a structural floor is a lifetime investment! Structural raised storage platforms can be tailored to your exact requirements and come with a range of flooring & accessory options.
Advantages of a Storeplan Structural Steel Raised Platform:
- Designed & Manufactured in Australia
- Comply with OH&S/WHS requirements
- Installation available across Australia
- Double your available storage and floor space by utilising wasted air space
- Avoid financial and time costs of moving premises
- Custom made to suit your exact requirements
- Create extra work and storage areas
Gondola Display Shelving
Do you want your showroom to impress your customers, as well as maximize the appeal of your merchandise?
Whether you’re setting up or refurbishing your workplace, having the right display shelving and accessories can make the world of difference to the appearance and the functionality of your business. When creating a new look for your showroom you can rely on Storeplan to provide a high quality, aesthetically pleasing storage and display shelving system tailored to your business vision.
Our gondola display shelving is easy to install, affordable, tough & sturdy enough to withstand everyday use and allows you the flexibility of adding more bays as your business grows.
Standard Heights: Standard Depths: Standard Widths: 1200, 1400, 1500, 1800, 2100mm 300, 350, 400, 450mm 600, 900, 1200mm
Storeplan’s Gondola Display Shelving is available in:
- Double sided gondola units
- Narrow aisle configuration
- Single sided wall units
- Static & mobile units
- Heavy duty or economy version
- Pegboard, slatwall or mesh backing
- Many different colours
- Large range of accessories