Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is commonly known as Adjustable Pallet Racking. It is the most popular & economical form of pallet racking. Selective Pallet Racking provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable air space.
Selective Pallet Racking can be designed to meet any pallet size or weight & can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks & most materials handling equipment.
Selective Pallet Racking can be used for warehouse & workshop racking, garage &/or farm shed storage, in processing & manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products & many more.
If you have a small warehouse, large warehouse, medium sized workshop or a farm storage shed; why not ask the Storeplan team what racking they recommend for you…or check out our new FAQ’s page…coming soon!
Pallet Racking Upright Frame Sizes:
Standard Heights: Standard Depths: 2400mm 838mm 3000mm 838mm 3600mm 838mm 4200mm 838mm 4800mm 838mm 5400mm 838mm 6000mm 838mm 7500mm 1200mm
Pallet Racking Beam Sizes:
Standard Lengths: Standard Depth: Capacity per pair (UDL): 1381mm 80mm 2000kg 2600mm 80mm 700kg 2600mm 92mm 2400kg 2600mm 110mm 3000kg 2752mm 92mm 2000kg 2752mm 110mm 3000kg 3900mm 150mm 3500kg
Storeplan is an authorised distributor Schaefer Systems International (SSI), a well-known worldwide supplier of quality storage and materials handling systems.
- SSI SCHAEFER, a manufacturer of pallet racking, is an owner-operated, German company since 1937. Starting with the Interlock Pallet Racking range in 1989. They now produces an extensive range of pallet racking and shelving products.
- SSI SCHAEFER selective pallet racking conforms to International Codes of Practice & meets current Australian Standard AS4084-2012.
- SSI SCHAEFER voted #1 supplier in the world for materials handling for the 5th year in a row!
Super 123 Shelving
Super 1/2/3 Steel Shelving is an aesthetically pleasing, highly versatile, bolt-free storage system, designed and manufactured in Italy. As a strong, effective and well-priced parts storage system, Super 1/2/3 Shelving has to be rated as one of the best! The use of galvanised steel ensures the durability of the product. The structural components are produced from 3.1 certified high tensile structural steels in accordance with the EN10204 Australian standards. In standard configuration it is particularly suited to archive storage and domestic use; enhanced by a large variety of accessories it adapts itself to so many applications such as; spare parts storage and tyre storage for the automotive industry, garment storage for the fashion industry and small parts storage for goods ranging from plumbing & electrical items to mining & industrial parts & equipment. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
Super 1/2/3 Shelving Advantages:
- Load capacity of up to 200kg per level
- Easy to assemble package – bolt free system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
Super 1/2/3 Shelving Common Accessories/Customisations:
- Particleboard/Metal/ABS Plastic shelves
- Modular Containers with dividers for parts storage
- Oval tubes for garment hanging
- Heavy Duty drawers for smaller parts
- Shelf dividers & ledges
- Can be used with Slatwall for display purposes.
& much, much more…call us for your exact shelving requirements – you’d be surprised what we can do!
Upright Frame Sizes:
1972mm 400, 500, 600, 800mm 2500mm 400, 500, 600, 800mm
Beam Sizes: Super 1/2/3 beams are available in 900, 1080, 1200, & 1500mm widths.
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Mobile Storage Shelving
Mobile Storage Systems, commonly know as Compactus Units, will provide your business with a high-capacity office storage system. With a wide range of sizes available, we can design, supply & install a Mobile Storage System to suit your requirements. Storeplans Mobile Storage Systems are designed and manufactured according to Australian Standards and workplace conditions. They provides ease of use and are available in hand operated or mechanically assisted configurations. A wide range of accessories are available to complement the Ezi-Glide Office Mobile Shelving System.
Accessories/Customisation for Mobile Storage Systems:
- Shelf Dividers & File Racks
- Overhead locking system
- Roll out reference shelf
- Plastic Storpak tubs
- Roll out media drawer
- Mechanically assisted or Hand operated
- Different Floors – False Floor, Low Profile Track, Modular Platform
- 11 standard colours available
- Lateral Filing
Advantages of Mobile Storage Systems:
- Compact file storage reduces costly floor space
- File access is quicker due to better organisation & controlled storage
- Easy to integrate into any environment
- High quality design manufactured to Australian Standards
- Large range of accessories available
- Easy to operate; and easy to move, compliant with WH&S Standards
1875mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600mm 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm
Using Standard quality components such as the ready-made frames & beams of our LS600 Longspan Shelving System we have created a medium duty workbench that is not only extremely cost effective, but also very sturdy with load capacities of up to 500kg UDL with our 25mm MDF workbench tops. These Standard Worbenches are available in both mobile & static units & have a wide range of accessories to complement them. All benches come standard with an adjustable base shelf level.
– 1500L x 900D x 900H
– 2000L x 900D x 900H
– 2600L x 900D x 900H
*Custom sizing available – please call 1300 551 281 to discuss your needs.
Our structural steel storage platform or structural mezzanine floor systems are a custom-made, free-standing structure meaning they do not rely on any part of your existing building for support.
They come with engineer’s certification and a range of flooring options such as particleboard, plywood and steel. The system can be easily relocated if required – simply take it with you when relocating to your larger premises, meaning a structural floor is a lifetime investment! Structural raised storage platforms can be tailored to your exact requirements and come with a range of flooring & accessory options.
Advantages of a Storeplan Structural Steel Raised Platform:
- Designed & Manufactured in Australia
- Comply with OH&S/WHS requirements
- Installation available across Australia
- Double your available storage and floor space by utilising wasted air space
- Avoid financial and time costs of moving premises
- Custom made to suit your exact requirements
- Create extra work and storage areas