PLASTIC PARTS TRAYS (3)
Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is commonly known as Adjustable Pallet Racking. It is the most popular & economical form of pallet racking. Selective Pallet Racking provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable air space.
Selective Pallet Racking can be designed to meet any pallet size or weight & can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks & most materials handling equipment.
Selective Pallet Racking can be used for warehouse & workshop racking, garage &/or farm shed storage, in processing & manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products & many more.
If you have a small warehouse, large warehouse, medium sized workshop or a farm storage shed; why not ask the Storeplan team what racking they recommend for you…or check out our new FAQ’s page…coming soon!
Pallet Racking Upright Frame Sizes:
Standard Heights: Standard Depths: 2400mm 838mm 3000mm 838mm 3600mm 838mm 4200mm 838mm 4800mm 838mm 5400mm 838mm 6000mm 838mm 7500mm 1200mm
Pallet Racking Beam Sizes:
Standard Lengths: Standard Depth: Capacity per pair (UDL): 1381mm 80mm 2000kg 2600mm 80mm 700kg 2600mm 92mm 2400kg 2600mm 110mm 3000kg 2752mm 92mm 2000kg 2752mm 110mm 3000kg 3900mm 150mm 3500kg
Storeplan is an authorised distributor Schaefer Systems International (SSI), a well-known worldwide supplier of quality storage and materials handling systems.
- SSI SCHAEFER, a manufacturer of pallet racking, is an owner-operated, German company since 1937. Starting with the Interlock Pallet Racking range in 1989. They now produces an extensive range of pallet racking and shelving products.
- SSI SCHAEFER selective pallet racking conforms to International Codes of Practice & meets current Australian Standard AS4084-2012.
- SSI SCHAEFER voted #1 supplier in the world for materials handling for the 5th year in a row!
Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts, right through to heavy and bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Heavy parts storage shelving
- Workshop & Warehouse shelving
- Archive storage shelving
- Mining & logistics shelving
- Automotive workshop shelving
- Manufacturing & wholesale
- Home & Garage shelving
- Shipping Container storage
- Tyre Storage system
- Retail applications
- Particleboard shelves (most popular)
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for to prevent theft or for high security items
- Mesh or steel shelves
- Tool rack storage
- Use Stack n Nest Crates to create a secure storage system – can even have it colour coded!
1800mm 400, 600, 800mm 2400mm 400, 600, 800mm 3000mm 400, 600, 800mm
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.
Rolled Upright Type (RUT) Steel Shelving is a well-priced, quality storage solution suitable for many different applications. From spare parts storage in a workshop or warehouse to the storage of files and office equipment, RUT is simply a must when it comes to organisation and efficiency.
RUT Steel Shelving is roll-formed from premium pre-painted steel, to ensure durability and engineering integrity for warehouse storage applications, with a large range of colours to choose from, including the standards, Wild Oats and Silver Grey.
RUT Steel Shelving is able to be configured in such a way that your exact storage requirements are met or exceeded. Standard shelves are capable of carrying up to 100kg each and are fully adjustable allowing you to store a variety of different shapes and sizes.
Along with the comprehensive range of accessories, RUT Steel Shelving is customisable to suit almost any application.
Its design flexibility makes it ideal for integration into diverse environments ranging from industrial warehouses and storerooms, through to libraries, museums, retail outlets, hospitals and offices. RUT Steel Shelving is the most common shelving system used in our Mobile Storage (Compactus) Units. RUT shelving’s bolted construction forms a strong, stable storage unit, that can be easily extended, re-configured or relocated as storage needs change over time.
Accessories available for RUT steel shelving:
- Lockable Doors for added security
- Cross bracing enhances visibility & air circulation
- Shelf dividers & file racks
- Heavy duty shelves capable of carrying up to 200kg each
- Pull out reference shelf
- Pull out drawers
1875mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2175mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm 2375mm 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600, 800mm 750, 900, 1200mm
CLICK HERE for CURRENT SPECIALS on our RUT STEEL SHELVING
R3000 Storage Shelving
Schaefer R3000 Shelving is a unique, multi-functional, heavy duty storage system designed and manufactured with quality & functionality in mind. The extreme versatility of this system makes it suitable for virtually any storage or warehouse application.
- Super Strong – up to 400kg UDL per shelf level
- Modular System for easy adaptation
- Easily extendable, vertically & horizontally
- Can be used as a Mezzanine Floor/Raised Storage Platform
- Pallet Gates
- Goods Schute
- Lighting Systems for under flooring
- Parts trays & tubs
- Shelf labelling systems
- Shelf dividers
- Pull out drawers/shelves
Pallet & Stillage Cages
Our Pallet Cages allow you to store and handle products and materials more securely, with the rigid tubular steel construction combined with suitable cladding (mesh, sheet steel, timber).
- Sturdy in construction and low in cost
- Choose from our standard range or get a custom design to suit your specific needs
- All units stackable collapsed or assembled
- Pallet Racking safe!
Multi-Purpose Pallet Cages
- STOFP1160-4 – 1160 x 1160 x 575H (700kg capacity)
- STOFP1160-8 – 1160 x 1160 x 1000H (700kg capacity)
Easy Store Pallet Cages (incl timber pallet)
- STOC1160-3 – 1165 x 1165 x 460H (700kg capacity)
- STOC1160-5 – 1165 x 1165 x 650H (700kg capacity)
Our structural steel storage platform or structural mezzanine floor systems are a custom-made, free-standing structure meaning they do not rely on any part of your existing building for support.
They come with engineer’s certification and a range of flooring options such as particleboard, plywood and steel. The system can be easily relocated if required – simply take it with you when relocating to your larger premises, meaning a structural floor is a lifetime investment! Structural raised storage platforms can be tailored to your exact requirements and come with a range of flooring & accessory options.
Advantages of a Storeplan Structural Steel Raised Platform:
- Designed & Manufactured in Australia
- Comply with OH&S/WHS requirements
- Installation available across Australia
- Double your available storage and floor space by utilising wasted air space
- Avoid financial and time costs of moving premises
- Custom made to suit your exact requirements
- Create extra work and storage areas
A sturdy, versatile and cost-effective storage structure ideally suited to those looking to utilise the full potential of their existing warehouse space.
Our LS600 Longspan shelving -supported mezzanine floor or raised storage system is an very popular option for our clients dealing with small parts, automotive spares, electrical components and mining equipment.
Storeplan offers a range of quality accessories with all our mezzanine / raised storage floor structures including modular hand railing, access ladders & stairways, sliding or swing pallet access gates and many other customised options – visit our ACCESSORIES page here for more information.
The advantages of a Storeplan Mezzanine Floor / Raised Storage Platform on LS600 Longspan Shelving:
• Increased storage space (utilise air space)
• Increased productivity
• Designed for strength & durability
• Custom designed to suit your exact requirements
• Long-term asset – can be relocated at any time