Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is commonly known as Adjustable Pallet Racking. It is the most popular & economical form of pallet racking. Selective Pallet Racking provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8m in height, utilising valuable air space.
Selective Pallet Racking can be designed to meet any pallet size or weight & can be used in conjunction with all types of lift trucks & most materials handling equipment.
Selective Pallet Racking can be used for warehouse & workshop racking, garage &/or farm shed storage, in processing & manufacturing facilities for storage of finished products & many more.
If you have a small warehouse, large warehouse, medium sized workshop or a farm storage shed; why not ask the Storeplan team what racking they recommend for you…or check out our new FAQ’s page…coming soon!
Pallet Racking Upright Frame Sizes:
Standard Heights: Standard Depths: 2400mm 838mm 3000mm 838mm 3600mm 838mm 4200mm 838mm 4800mm 838mm 5400mm 838mm 6000mm 838mm 7500mm 1200mm
Pallet Racking Beam Sizes:
Standard Lengths: Standard Depth: Capacity per pair (UDL): 1381mm 80mm 2000kg 2600mm 80mm 700kg 2600mm 92mm 2400kg 2600mm 110mm 3000kg 2752mm 92mm 2000kg 2752mm 110mm 3000kg 3900mm 150mm 3500kg
Storeplan is an authorised distributor Schaefer Systems International (SSI), a well-known worldwide supplier of quality storage and materials handling systems.
- SSI SCHAEFER, a manufacturer of pallet racking, is an owner-operated, German company since 1937. Starting with the Interlock Pallet Racking range in 1989. They now produces an extensive range of pallet racking and shelving products.
- SSI SCHAEFER selective pallet racking conforms to International Codes of Practice & meets current Australian Standard AS4084-2012.
- SSI SCHAEFER voted #1 supplier in the world for materials handling for the 5th year in a row!
Double Deep Racking
A derivative to the Selective pallet racking, the Double Deep system requires the use of a specialist reach truck or an attachment fitted to the reach truck. Whilst achieving increases in capacity of up to 30% above the former, only 50% of the pallets are immediately accessible. This system however, provides an excellent method of increasing warehouse capacity or when alternative systems are not possible.
- Achieving increases in capacity of up to 30% more than Selective pallet racking.
- Lower cost alternative against Drive-In Racking, while increasing capacity by up to 30%.
- Does not require high numbers of homogenous pallet types like Drive-In.
Drive In Racking
Drive-In Pallet Racking Systems provide maximum storage capacity using the minimum amount of space. It is particularly suited to store very large quantities of homogeneous products. A drive-in system consists of continuous lanes of racking with only a single load and retrieval aisle. Loading and unloading is undertaken by means of counter balance or reach trucks that drive down each lane into the racks. Drive-In racking operates on the system of First-In Last-Out (FILO), therefore it only suits products that are stored in sufficient volume which require multiple lanes to ensure stock rotation.
Got some unanswered questions about Drive In Pallet Racking…check our Blog to get the answers you're looking for!
Drive-In Pallet Racking Advantages:
- Operates on the basis of First-In Last-Out (FILO)
- Store very large quantities of homogeneous products.
- Good product protection
- 60% net pallet area usage of overall warehouse area
Case Study Involving Drive-In Racking:
Thomas Foods International: Click Here to view full story!
Accessories & Rack Protection
In warehouses, pallet racking damage is a major Workplace Health & Safety Issue. Storeplan has a large variety of options available to keep your racking from being damaged, which keeps your staff & equipment safe.
MCG400 Column Guards:
- Designed for Schaefer brand racking but can fit some other brands
- Manufactured from 6mm thick plate steel
- 4 dynabolt holes for maximum strength
Heavy Duty Rack End Protectors (REP’s):
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 6mm thick steel
- Powder Coated Orange to match beams
- Available in Single Entry (1200W) & Double Entry (2400W)
Angle Upright Protectors:
- 700mm high,
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems with 4mm thick steel
Spring Type Upright Protectors:
- Manufactured by Schaefer Systems
- Dynabolted into the ground & attached to upright with ‘U-Clip’
- Barrier type system for the end of racking run
- Protects racking, personnel & equipment
- Standard & custom sizes available.
Suits all standard racking types, sizes and configurations. Ideal for all storage including coolrooms and freezers. Does not allow dirt/ dust build-up, won’t twist or sag, increase lighting and access. Durable & maintenance free.
Timber Shelves (MDF/Particleboard/Formply):
Ideal for smaller parts or goods storage, nonpalletised items or order picking applications and storage & organisation of stock. Strong and low maintenance.
Creates a safe enclosure for small parts and loose items. Also prevents products rolling off and getting damaged.
Cable Reel Holders:
Custom manufactured in-house at Storeplan to suit cables of all different sizes & weights. A safe and efficient way to store & easily access your cables.
SWL (Safe Working Load) Signs:
Customised, high quality alucabond signs which are screen printed for a clear, quality finish. Designed to be screwed to the ends of racking upright frames to effectively display rack load capacities.
Industrial Safety Barriers
Storeplans industrial barrier solution provides a safe segregation of vehicles and people. These barriers create a strong physical boundary between pedestrians and moving equipment such as forklifts, toe tugs and other vehicles used inside industrial warehouses and facilities.
The barriers provide protection against vehicles moving into a designated walkway and conversely limits pedestrians from moving outside their designated path.
The barriers are made of robust steel that will withstand the impact of a forklift driving into the barrier; without the barrier falling over.
Longspan Shelving is an easy, clip-together shelving system suitable for storage of small parts, right through to heavy and bulky items. With shelf capacities of up to 500kg per level and a wide range of accessories available, it can be configured to suit many applications! Whether you are setting up a completely new warehouse, fitting out a shipping container or are simply looking for a quality storage system for your workshop, parts store or even your back shed, there are numerous ways in which LS600 longspan shelving can be configured to suit your exact requirements. The team at Storeplan is dedicated to providing you with the shelving solution you need – we are committed to making your job easier by offering an obligation free site visit, layout planning and quoting service. Once the ultimate layout is created Storeplan will then supply, deliver and install… but our service doesn’t stop there…we will then provide ongoing auditing and servicing of your shelving requirements.
- Strong, Durable & Robust construction
- Easy to assemble package – clip together system
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Wide range of accessories available – customisable
- Can be used to support a mezzanine floor system!
- Heavy parts storage shelving
- Workshop & Warehouse shelving
- Archive storage shelving
- Mining & logistics shelving
- Automotive workshop shelving
- Manufacturing & wholesale
- Home & Garage shelving
- Shipping Container storage
- Tyre Storage system
- Retail applications
- Particleboard shelves (most popular)
- Mobile bays – Using heavy duty castors for moving about!
- Security cage for to prevent theft or for high security items
- Mesh or steel shelves
- Tool rack storage
- Use Stack n Nest Crates to create a secure storage system – can even have it colour coded!
1800mm 400, 600, 800mm 2400mm 400, 600, 800mm 3000mm 400, 600, 800mm
BEAMS: Longspan beams are available in 1200, 1800 & 2400mm widths.
Storeplan’s Coolroom Shelving is a food-safe, Australian-made system specifically designed for moist environments where a standard shelving system is not suitable. For use in coolrooms, commercial fridges & freezers, kitchens, liquor stores, dry store areas and general storage.Advantages of Storeplan’s Coolroom Shelving:
- Available in zinc or stainless steel finish
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Bolt-free system – easy to assemble!
- Accessories available to customize your racks
- Manufactured from high quality steel
Standard Lengths (mm) 600, 750, 900, 1050, 1200, 1350, 1500, 1650, 1800, 1950, 2100, 2250, 2400 Standard Heights (mm) 1350, 1800, 2000, 2300 Standard widths (mm) 300, 375, 450, 525, 600 (Wire Shelves) 300, 450, 600 (Black ABS Plastic Shelves)
I contacted Storeplan with very little notice to arrange coolroom shelving. They stepped up very quickly and organised exactly the shelving I needed and got it to me urgently. It was easy to set up and we opened the doors. Thanks very much for your help guys!
(Wade – Jack & Co Food Stores)
Pallet & Stillage Cages
Our Pallet Cages allow you to store and handle products and materials more securely, with the rigid tubular steel construction combined with suitable cladding (mesh, sheet steel, timber).
- Sturdy in construction and low in cost
- Choose from our standard range or get a custom design to suit your specific needs
- All units stackable collapsed or assembled
- Pallet Racking safe!
Multi-Purpose Pallet Cages
- STOFP1160-4 – 1160 x 1160 x 575H (700kg capacity)
- STOFP1160-8 – 1160 x 1160 x 1000H (700kg capacity)
Easy Store Pallet Cages (incl timber pallet)
- STOC1160-3 – 1165 x 1165 x 460H (700kg capacity)
- STOC1160-5 – 1165 x 1165 x 650H (700kg capacity)